1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Used Punto Alloy wheels 15inch - What Price

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by whitepunto76, Jul 23, 2013.

1. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    You are saying to parcel from the tourist bus right. VRL is asking for bill to transport any parcel. Will call Sharma and confirm.
    Thanks for all the help.
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    30K is too much ..

You can get new tires from any tire store fr 19000k and can get four oem alloys for 10k from majority of the shops.

I bought oem alloys for 9k at delhi.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    i mentioned sharma travels by mistake in my previous post. its sharma transport.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

You got to be kidding. 4 OEM alloys for 10k? No chance any which way even if they are damaged.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Not kidding try calling up BK tires and check if mr. Kapoor has it. You can then find a way to get them transported from delhi.

BK TYRES, lajpat nagar, Delhi

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  6. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

Atul kapoor b.k tires 9810430202,

2 years back i was quoted 12k for set of 4.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I am very sure they are replicas. If in fact they are the real McCoy, are they stolen, by any chance? The pricing makes no sense.

Rajan
  8. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    @shashank:
    New Alloys itself cost 6.5K per piece. New GT3 comes for 4.2K per piece.
    Out of 5 alloys & tires, 3 of them are unused completely as the seller is using 17" wheels.
    2 alloy+tires of them are used for 8000kms. I checked the photos and no scratch in any of these alloys.

4 Punto OEM alloys for 9K. thats a steal price. Lucky you. even the most used ones are quoted for 12K in Blore.
  9. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    This looks a good deal. On the transport front, they will charge it per luggage basis, say if u send 4 alloy separately, they are treated as 4 luggage, they charge 250 per luggage. When I bough it from Kava, they shipped(thru Sharma Trans) 2 alloys in 1 pack, so for me cost was 250*2 = 500 Rs. In your case, ask him to send it in as less pack as possible. I feel min you might have to pay 750/- (2 alloys+2 tyre as 1 luggage)

Also how he will ship it? It might get damaged if it is not packed properly.

Edit: you might check it in Railway once. They must cost you less.
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  10. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ask the guy from Pune to load it in a Bangalore bound bus, get the driver's mobile number and get it picked from the nearest stop. I had sent my Linea alloys to Hyderabad in 500 bucks through Neeta travels.