1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Used Punto Alloy wheels 15inch - What Price

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by whitepunto76, Jul 23, 2013.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I am now running on Punto OEM Alloys for the past 8 months and 15k kms on my MJD Active. I haven't used any hub centric rings as it is a perfect fit. 98PCD is indeed tough to source and that too with a limited design choice. OEM Alloys are always the best bet IMO.

You can check my car with the OEM alloys here http://www.teamfiat.co.in/punto-1-3-mjd/7537-kirans-p-ride-7.html

I cannot comment on the tyres as I have been using only Yokohomas since the day I bought my Punto.
  2. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    BTW, I need to bring this from Pune to Bangalore if this deal works out. Let me know what would be the cost.
    Called up few movers&packers, they are not accepting.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Contact KSRTC / Private buses plying between Pune and Bangalore and you should get a reasonable deal. Even better, drive down to Pune, swap and drive back on Alloys :D

Rajan
    2 people like this.
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    For me it costed 3000/- + 600/- local transportation from Trivendrum to Bangalore through TVS ask your friend to arrange for the transport.
  5. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    Just checked with movers/packers and they quoted 5000 home to home. (Pune to Bangy).
    I suppose its better to search for OEM alloys in Bangalore itself. Getting them from Pune is too costly.
    The seller is not coming below 32K. I wanted to fit 15" alloys with Bstone MY02 or Yokos. I dont like GT3s.
  6. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Request you to chk with Kava. They may give it for 20k overall. Then you can buy a new tyres for another 15k
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    they wont give for 20k. price per alloy is 6k-6.5k at kava. around 700 for transportation to bangalore.
  8. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    Ok. Just discussed with the seller. He is selling for 30K. All 5 Alloys with tires. 3 Alloys & tires are brand new/unused and 2 Alloys/tires are used for 8000kms.
    Called up VRL. They are charging 500 per tire for transportation.
    I think its a good deal.
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Go ahead with the deal and transportation if you believe that it is a good deal. Sharma Travels might be able to get the whole lot for less than Rs. 1000. Might we worth checking, if you feel so.

Rajan
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    i was also about to mention about sharma travels. kava had sent my four wheels and wheelcaps through them from mumbai an year back. had to pay around 700 total and pickup from KR market. packing in wooden boxes was done by kava though.