1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

USED LINEA/PUNTO BLUE&ME MODULE ANYONE???????

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by csr1969, Jun 6, 2015.

1. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi folks, My linea's blue&me module is not working since 1 month. Is anybody on the forum interested in selling their blue&me module. I even needed an advice that should I go for used blue&me module or go for an aftermarket HU. Please help me out. If anyone is interested in selling their blue&me module please let me know.

Thanks & Regards
  2. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I am interested in selling both OE HU & BLUE & ME of my 5 months old Avventura Emotion.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @Tornado you can keep the B&M kit and use the aftermarket headunit. You need to use interface unit to connect the aftermarket headunit with the steering mounted controls. Search forum for that connect2 interface for more information.

If you sell off both HU and B&M then your steering wheel mounted controls will be of no use.

Forum moderator @Italia-Linea has aftermarket HU and B&M setup in his Linea.
  4. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi @Tornado
    I only need the B&M module. The HU cannot be fitted in my linea, as it is a 2009 december model. What is the price you are expecting for the B&M module. Please let me know.
  5. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    My accessories man has told me that I should sell both b&m +hu, as he is going to fit Blaupunkt HU costing 50 k INR without disabling steering controls.

@csr,it is not possible for me to sell b&m alone at present, if I happened to sell HU, I will contact you for b&m.