1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Used FIAT price check thread.

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Arkin, Nov 11, 2013.

1. chrajesh

chrajesh Timido

Hyderabad
    have shifted back to chennai. since its AP registered i want to sell it here. Thats all.
  2. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

The RC says the tax paid is Rs 50,850. The tax in Kerala is 8% for cars between 5 & 10 lakh. As per my calculations, the ex-showroom price comes to ~6.25 L and the on road ~6.75 L. Could I be right?
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

You did not see the invoice? That guy told me that you saw the invoice. :D

Your calculation seems right!
  4. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

I do not remember if I saw the invoice or not (I think I did not pay much attention to it) . I will be seeing it next time.
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  5. drmessiah

drmessiah Timido

Manjeri/ UAE
    Guys the car in discussion is my Car. the car is perfectly documented. The tyres are as it came from the dealers. the sides wore out a little sooner for the front due to unchecked air pressure and not sticking to alignment schedule periodically as this was not a frequently used car. The Insurance is comprehensive and not third party as claimed by someone else on the forum. The showroom price for this particular car was 8.60 lakh.But since it was in an older model the dealer gave the car for an on road price of 7.50 lakh and its justified as they have paid for the Insurance as well. Anyways it not for sale anymore. So I kindly ask moderators to discourage discussion on my car.

All the tyres are Apollo Accelere for the above discussed car.
  6. knasahs

knasahs

India
    Hello everyone! This is my very first post here, really glad to be a part of the forum :)
    Looking at a used Punto 90HP in bangalore. Need to know what's the right price to quote for this car or to give it a skip
    • Car is a Sept 2011 make
    • Has 46k on the odo
    • 2years/45k service is due. Owner says he'd driving around after topping up oil :-|
    • A few scratches that will need to be repainted
    • I think only 2 tyres of the 4 tyres were replaced with Apollo's
    • Owner has quoted 5.65 lakhs

I'm guessing somewhere in the ballpark of 4.8 is the right price for this,considering the high usage too. I'll have to spend atleast 10k on body work and 10-12k on service. Not to forget the additional cost on tyres if need be. What do you guys think ?

Also,if anyone have plans to let go of your 90HP's in bangalore do leave me a PM.
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    After the horrific accident of my beloved punto and since insurance guys declared it a total loss, I bought a used linea...

Details are: linea emotion pack, tuscan wine, april 2011, Single owner, 28500kms on the odo.

Car service history: all services done on time, third service also done. Elastic pads and brake pads were changed as a part of regular maintenance.

The car is scratchless and the owner bought the car to pandit auto for health check as requested by me.

Insurance was renewed in october 2013 to a fully comprehensive one.

The money part: I paid 5.6 lacs for the car

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  8. knasahs

knasahs

India
    Can someone help with this ?
  9. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I suggest not to go for anything more than 4.5-4.6 lacs... should be optimum

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  10. hello one and all! i'm a fiat enthusiast nd wanted to have an used one ,so d search begins in olx,quikr etc.,sites then i came across a deal of fiat linea dynamic(1.3 mjd) kindly qoute affordable price below is some info abt it:
    year of mfg.:2011
    date of sale:aug,2013
    Kms run:2100
    regn: Br registered(bihar)
    asking price :6.5L(after a long negotiations)
    assuming d car is in excellent condition
    please suggest me some more like d issues i haveto face regarding registration btw it had a vip no9999 nd i want o retain it