1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Used FIAT price check thread.

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Arkin, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Thanks.
    I think 5L with insurance, as you say, will be fine. But the owner told us the 1st service is is scheduled for 15k, so it hasn't been done yet. Another thing - the rear tires - shifted from the front - look like they've done 50k +. He claims this was caused by wheel alignment not done in time.
    I have 4 T-Jet Pluses that I will be checking out.
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    The service is 15K kms or 1 year, from the date of purchase, which ever comes first. Since the car was registered in Nov 2012, it must be due for the service, this month.

Rajan
  3. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

I edited my previous post. Please check it out. Do you think the worn out tires indicate something wrong with the suspension?
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Funny you mention that. The picture of the tyres on the car posted in the T-BHP classified, does look worn out. I noticed that and assumed that would be due to the conditions during the photoshoot :D

Check the manufacturing date on the tyres. I would not be too surprised if these worn out tyres were actually manufactured after the car's date of manufacture :D. Check the date of manufacture on all five tyres and let us know. Also, what is the brand of the tyres?

Rajan
  5. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

I will. The tires are all Apollo Acelere.
  6. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Hi,

I own a Palio Stile 1.1 SLX , Sept 2008 in extremely good condition . New Michelin tyres fitted, battery replaced last week . Odo - 54000 km. Colour :- Furnace red.
    I am planning to sell the car , kindly advise how much should I expect ?
    Car is Pune registered , comprehensive insurance paid.

Shrinivas Patil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. chrajesh

chrajesh Timido

Hyderabad
    Hi All,

Punto BNW 90HP Registered in 2011 bought in 2010 Dec ( first batch of 90HP's ).
    Vehicle is pristine with odo reading 40K.
    Clean service history with no complaints at all. recently tyres replaced with YOKO AVS ES 100 205/60.

Accessories:
    OE Spoiler
    OE Exhaust tip
    Fiat seat covers
    Sill Plates

How much can i expect?
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  8. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

4.5 - 5 lakh.
  9. chrajesh

chrajesh Timido