1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Used FIAT price check thread.

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Arkin, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Sai, he IS a Team-BHPian, I can PM you his handle if you like! And It is NOT a Plus. We met him and drove the car today - it had fabric and 15" steel wheels.
    How much do you think we should pay for it !?!? :anyone
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Hey, I am talking about the KL registered car which has the number 5452. I guess then we are talking of two different cars?

If it is not the Plus variant, probably 5.5L max. I know of a T-Jet Plus 2010 make TN registered listed for 5.25L, done 28k kms. It is owned by a BHPian and TFIan in fact.
  3. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

The very same car.
    If the Plus you are talking about is Mr Sathya's, it is sold.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I did not see the car in person, so I take your word. But his ad mentions Leather and Alloys. Wonder why. And he is quoting 7.5L, which is way overboard.

Yes, I was talking about Sathya's car, did not know it was sold already. :)
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I bought a Sept 2010 T-Jet (without leather & alloys), with 148 kms on the Odo, registered in Aug 2012 for 6.5L. I was the first owner and the car was in the dealers stock yard for almost 2 years.

Considering that you will be the second owner, I would consider 5L a good deal. Get the existing owner to do the second - 15 K Kms / 1 Year - service before finalizing the deal.

I think he chose all options available when posting the ad. The ad says the car also has sunroof :evilsmile

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  6. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

You got it for 6.5 lakh OTR? The seller claims he bought it for 7.5 lakh OTR:confused:
    EDIT: Congrats on your 2500th post.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes, OTR. It depends on what kind of deal one was able to strike.

OTOH, you are saying this guy bought it for 7.5 L OTR, drove 10K+ kms, had the car for a year and is expecting to sell it for 7.5 L? I do not believe it is possible, even for a swift :D

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Well, he is bluffing for sure. Know what, this guy told me that he bought it for nearly 9L OTR. My mistake, I couldn't control my enthusiasm and said am a Fiat fan. :D

Quoting him from my e-mail:

1 person likes this.
  9. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

He's asking for 6.5 lakh now.

:eek:
    1 person likes this.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Forget about the man. It is the car you are interested in. Make him an offer that you think is reasonable for the car ( 5L + renewed insurance + second service, IMO). If he takes it, fine. Else, let go and continue searching.

All the best.

Rajan