1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Used FIAT price check thread.

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Arkin, Nov 11, 2013.

1. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Not exactly true, we were quoted 4.5 lacs for our 2009 Linea 1.3 with 1 lac on ODO by Hyundai Exchange people in exchange with Elantra but we exchanged our humble M800 for EON instead. Just don't want to part with Linea feels likes brand new even now apart from dashboard plastic which have turned white and lost color at various places.
    Third party dealers just milk Fiat customers in name of no resale. Resale of Fiat Diesels is not that bad its only Fiat petrols which have extremely poor resale.
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
    2 people like this.
  2. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

How much do you think I could get for my 2011 Oct 90hp, 36k run, Bangalore registration? (not applying depreciation formula)
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Around 5.2-5.5l depending on car.
  4. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

The owner of this car is asking for Rs 7.9 lakh !!! :evilsmile
    How much should I pay max?

EDIT: @Vijay Khasa: Looks look Hyundai advantage has offered you a good price, I think I shall go them for my 90hp.
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    If it is registered Jan 2012 or 2013, then it could be manufactured in mid 2011 at most. If the car has done 11,000 kms, accident free without any major niggles, then I would pay 6L max. I know even that would be considered a bit high by a few, but IMHO, the T-Jet is worth it.

7.9 L is way too much. Guess the owner is counting on the T-Jet relaunch and is hoping to get a better price.

Rajan
  6. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Exactly my thoughts.

The current OTR of the T-JET Emo is 9.4-9.5L. For 1.5L more than what he is quoting I can a brand new one. He's selling a petrol FIAT for heaven's sake, not a Suzuki, Honda or Toyota!
  7. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Oct 2010 Manufactured November 2012 Registration KL-10 T-Jet (without leather & alloys) run 12,500 km. 3rd party Insurance. How much do I pay?
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Is it a Sunbeam Biege shade?
  9. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

How did you guess? ;) It's a BHPian's car.
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

You mean you saw the AD in T BHP, anyone can buy and sell on T BHP not necessarily a T BHPian. ;)

I know because I spoke to the guy a month back and walked away due to the huge price he is quoting. That too for a KL car. That is a T Jet Plus BTW with 16 inch alloys and leather seats.