1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

used fiat linea purchase

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by royalsaran, Feb 24, 2014.

1. royalsaran

royalsaran

chennai
    Hi ramesh... thanks for your reply. I have seen in one of the thread in TFI saying maintenance for diesel engine is somewhere approx 1.0 Rs/km. that's the reason i want to make sure.

Also do you need to service every year or 15000 kms is fine?? bcoz for me 15000 may reach every 1.5 years.. can you clarify me??

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hi shashank.. thanks so much for your valuable comments. Definetly i will check with the service records, also i am planning to take my mechanic to check the vehicle completely. thanks once again
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    For my Linea regular service with no spare changed had always cost 10 k plus in Chennai and only at Pondicherry the service cost was around 8k.
    The scheduled service is once in one and a half year or 15k kms, which ever is earlier.
  3. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Service costs are debatable. The service costs of Linea should be par with Punto . I have spent only Rs 32k till now that includes
    1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th service and couple of times replacement of brakepad at 24500 kms & 52000 Kms.
    Now car ODO is at 73750 Kms.
    1 person likes this.
  4. royalsaran

royalsaran

chennai
    hi bala .. can you please put the break up of the service that you did .. may be the recent one??

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hi shashank can you put a break up of the service bill that you did very recently.. will be very helpful to all of us.

Also it will help people in saving the penny on service part. thanks
  5. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Definitely. I will merge all the bills and will share as soon as possible.

- - - Merged Post - - -
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  6. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi

Hi

On an average for any vehicle petrol or diesel in same segment / price range, It would eventually be an average of 1 rupee per km or even more

Once you would have touched 50-60 K kms , it would be 4-5 / 4-5 year or services till your warranty

It will include all the paid services done along with consumables & parts as per schedule and assuming some accidental repair or tyres

Diesel Car Maintenance is 20-25 % costly compared to Petrol ones and you save that part of your money with your extended usage and 20-25% Fuel Consumption which is better for Diesel ones
    1 person likes this.
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Service bill break up is easy.
    They will charge Rs.200 separately for each and everything like filling coolant, wiper washer fluid, oil, etc.
    Too heavy a service cost for not so premium car.
  8. GP_Freak

GP_Freak Amatore

Chennai/Madurai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    So what happened to the Deal ? I too bought a used Linea MJD which was an year and half old in 2012. It has Run 26 k kms and did the 3rd free service for approxiamtely 6k. Now it has covered 37 k. Let me know if you need any Help if you are Near Anna Nagar or Ambattur near by areas.
    1 person likes this.
  9. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    100% wrong , either its part of service or for any other task its half hour or full hour labor charges

As per my 6 yrs of owning cars Fiat labor charges are cheaper than Maruti in Delhi
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    I too agree that fiat service cost is cheaper than that of Maruthi even from my experience, but certainly higher than that of a Toyota Etios