1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

USB port stopped working.

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by clash81, Apr 16, 2012.

1. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks abk1980!
  2. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    That's the beauty of Fiat you do not need anything to remove the negative leads, just your thumbs and index finger.... it has a spring type clasp which when released you can disconnect easily and slip it in place and it latches to the -ve lead tightly.
    1 person likes this.
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Guess what guys, my USB port has also stopped working after I charged my dad's cell phone on the last trip! I disconnected the terminal too, but no effect! Now what am i supposed to do? :(
  4. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Jishnu, which is your dad's phone?
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    He uses the Lg Optimus 2X, Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread.
  6. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    For how long have you disconnected the -ve leads, I would recommend to disconnect them for atleast half an hour

And guys have you noticed the CAR our car our beauty does not like connecting anyone else's but explicitly our devices to her. :D
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  7. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Okay, my USB port has sprung back to life. I did not disconnect the battery, it came back to life on its own. :)
  8. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Even my usb port is not recognizing the pendrive suddenly now. Till yesterday this was working fine. Blue & me voice commands are coming but the mp3s are stopped palying. I tried couple of times disconnecting the usb from the port, but still its not wokring. Do you guys faced this kind of problem earlier? Please let me know what i need to do, othewise i need to step back to KHT.
  9. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    You can try out the battery -ve terminal disconnection method mentioned in this thread.

Did you plug in any phone to the USB port recently? As mentioned in this thread, plugging in some phones makes the USB port go nuts.

I have had this problem coming up more then often, i.e, usb port stopping working. Normally, i will spring back to life after a while. That has been my experience so far. Else, check for the Blue and Me thread and see how to freshly install B&Me latest version. you can try that out too.
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  10. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    i didnt plugged any mobile. ididnt even unplugged the existing usb drive, i dont know suddenly stopped working. I will try the battery -ve terminal disconnection method and post you the updates any how thanks alot @clash81.