1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

USB port in Punto Dynamic - 2013 model.

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by sunilbsp, Jan 6, 2014.

1. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    5 months old should void the warranty on wiring right?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No. Not even a single wire was cut so warranty can't be voided as I got ISO cable installed for connection of stock wiring with the stereo. Even if its a 1 day old car, warranty can not be voided if no wire is cut anywhere in the car.
    1 person likes this.
  3. 5hadow

5hadow Timido

New Delhi
    Hmm.. I guess, I will have to wait for you to lose patience with the stock speakers to get a real feedback on SQ difference. Well, can't be that long, knowing the stock speakers. :p
  4. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @5hadow- Changing the speakers will improve the sound quality for sure. Stock speakers can not match aftermarket ones. :) But do not underestimate the stock speakers of post 2012 models either. They can be more than sufficient for casual listeners. Thing is that if I change speakers, I would want to add an amplifier this time as I have never used an external amplifier. So haven't changed the speakers yet (vitamin M factor).
    1 person likes this.
  5. pandey ji

pandey ji

new delhi
    how can i add bluetooth and usb player in my blaubunkt HU stereo in in 1.3 MJD active punto
  6. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    pandey ji, do you have a Blaupunkt HU or Delphi HU? Blaupunkt HU came only in Fiat cars manufactured upto March 2010. Replace your car stereo if you have Delphi HU and want USB port.
  7. pandey ji

pandey ji

new delhi
    my car is manufactured in 2013 so its delphi so we have to change the unit to add bluetooth and USB. DSC_2222.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Pande ji, this HU is not compatible for Bluetooth adapters. :(
  9. Karthick

Karthick Timido

Chennai
    Hi,

you did a great job!!

i feel annoyed because of the quality of the music system in punto, please advise me how to buy the plastic frame for the single Din. so that i can change the music system as you.
  10. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Karthick. Please visit any Fiat service centre in your area and ask for a stereo panel. If they don't have it in stock, you can get one by asking them to place an order.