1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

USB port in Punto Dynamic - 2013 model.

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by sunilbsp, Jan 6, 2014.

1. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    You r right my HU is with AUX. This will work only if u have aux function.
  2. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Which Year Model ? 2013/2014 ? I've bought a Punto 1.2 Dynamic and it seems if the system is of blaupunkt make I can have a USB and Bluetooth installed in it. But seems like from 2009/11 all punto models are coming with Delphi Models, is it True?

~Prateek
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @pra.agar, if your car is manufactured before June 2010, then it should be having a Blaupunkt head unit. Just see the front of the head unit and if its a Blaupunkt, you shall be able to see the Blaupunkt branding near the CD slot.
  4. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    No mine is Feb,2014 and I don't see a blaupunkt.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  5. shyjupn

shyjupn Timido

Cochin
    Hello can anyone help me
    I have Punto Dynamic , i like to install USB option and AUX in with m built in audio system. The FM option is horrible also not stereo.
    Please help if there is an provision for the above
    I m in cochin
    thanks
  6. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    How do I verify if my headunit is Blaupunkt or Delphi. I tried checking manual/ code stickers and even did click CD button while playing CD to display AUX ( In case of Blaupunkt) else ERROR ( In case of Delphi) but no luck :( Any other way out ?
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    All new cars are coming with Delphi, Blaupunkt was stopped way back.
    1 person likes this.
  8. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    That means to get an USB and Bluetooth in my system I either have to change it or go for FM transmitter? :(
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Unfortunately yes.
  10. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    I'm not willing to change the system right now as the warranty gets void as soon as the system is replaced as per FIAT. And I did some research on FM transmitter and see that people are happy as well as unhappy with the quality of sound transmitted. I enquired in local market near my place Hebbal, RT Nagar, CBI. The cost of same item is 250 Rs at eBay for which the local dealers are quoting 600+.

My Q's is any good FM transmitter with quality( USB + AUX + Bluetooth Call) anyone has purchased Online/Dealer around Bangalore. I did search the forum but not much on it.