1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

USB Port and Bluetooth integration in your Emotion variant of Punto / Linea

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Mr.Boss

Mr.Boss Amatore

I purchased Blaupunkt USB/Bluetooth interface for my Linea (with Blau HU)
    IT doesn't work, whereas I tried in my friend's Punto HU, it works like a charm.
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    How come? I saw the same is working fine in Linea too. Unfortunately that guy is not a TFian so that I can give u a proof.

But technically the same should work fine.

If that doesn't worked then why you purchased the same? (it's off topic)

Any other reason you got from the installer?

Take down Adil's number +919890737284

He works in Blaupunkt Service centre, Ecko electronics, pune. A good fellow. Give my or TFi's reference.

He will definitely help you on this.
  3. Mr.Boss

Mr.Boss Amatore

^^^
    even I'm confused why it doesn't worked.
    Thanks for the contact details, let me check and come back
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    may be the versions of firmwares running on your HU and the other guy's might be different.
    Just the way they knocked off the AUX support in 2011 and later models while still maintaining the same HU might give you some ideas as to why its not working on your HU
  5. punto

punto

Bangalore
    I own punto july 2010. I am looking for usb in Bangalore. I called up few car accessories shops but no one have got it. Any idea where can i get it in Bangalore.
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Digged up this old thread as I saw a Blaupunkt HU for sale on TFI. It seems this adapter is not fully compatible with all Blaupunkt HUs.

Playing music from AUX means I need to change the tracks from the phone that shifts attention away from the road as compared to changing song from HU.
  7. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Hey Yashik,
    I've a Punto 1.2 Dynamic and badly looking for a Bluetooth option( USB and aux if not is fine) in my car. I bought a Bluetooth speaker but that doesn't seems to do that good in terms of mic. Looking for something that can connect to car speakers and the mic range is also very good. Please suggest.