1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

USB Port and Bluetooth integration in your Emotion variant of Punto / Linea

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Annan1975

Annan1975 Timido

Trivandrum
    hi all. Is it available in trivandrum?
  2. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    PaddleShifter did it work in your car or u know whether it worke fully in any fiat car.
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Varin- I have the Pack variant so did not test it. If someone with Emotion variant is willing to test it in Chandigarh, then I will update with the results.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thanks for sharing Ravi. I think still this is limited to the Blaupunkt models. Maybe Yashik can help me in this regard.
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It needs to be checked buddies. NKS might be having a pre June 2010 Punto with Blaupunkt head unit.

I don't think the adapter shall work with a non Blau HU. Heck even AUX-in doesn't work in these amazing HUs now. :(

Anyone from Chandigarh or willing to come to Chandigarh, send PM to me. Maybe one can try this adapter himself to see if it works or not in newer cars.
  7. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi, I had successfully added the Bluetooth/USB interface (7607545500001) on my March 2010 Punto. USB playback is really good compared to Aux input. Both USB and Bluetooth work simultaneously. Only problem I face is with Bluetooth streaming. It streams for 2-3 sec and pauses (my mobile is BB Pearl 3G had not checked with other mobiles). Can you guys suggest any solution for this?
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Does this interface support iPod?
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    If those C1 and C2 are working then any of our DIY would work and we would able do aux in.
    But as seen in another thread in many models C1 and C2 where not accepting the inputs.
  10. Delphi IN 199 (Punto MJD 1.3 emotion) has a setting in its menu called "External Volume". this setting ment for setting gain for external inputs according to its manual. but headunit itself does not support changing its source to external.