1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

USB Media Player stopped working

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by pammuluvcars, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
  2. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    I faced the same issue 2 months back.... The USB drive that worked fine on computer was not getting detected ....
    You can go to menu (right side steering controls) select mass reader and then check the files.....

In my case the Menu button on the steering control stopped working as well.... took it to dealer and the fiat technician disconncted the -ve terminal of the battery and reconnected if after a min..... everything started working after that :)
  3. RaviHegde

RaviHegde Regolare

Karnataka
    14.62°N 74.85°E
    Grande Punto 1.4
    This is not really a Fiat problem. Blue&Me is a MS (MicroSoft) product. Like any other MS product, it needs reboot once in a while. Please reboot Blue&Me by disconnecting the -ve terminal of the battery whenever it behaves abnormal (not playing songs, not recognizing voice commands etc.) Fiat has made it easy to disconnect -ve terminal by putting in a spring mounted -ve terminal connector. Another way is to pull the entertainment system fuse from the fuse box and put it back after a minute. Look at the manual to identify which one is the fuse for the entertainment system.
  4. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Hi every one.... I want to thank each n every one who helped me with tips. Yea it worked at last..... Ok before that i want to tell u guys a funny thing happened while i was in cochin. My USB stopped working while i was in cochin so i took my car to Concorde cochin (on alleppey by pass road). One technician there told me "Sir we cant check it without the help of a PC. Only when a Laptop is connected to ur car we can find the problem" Another guy was reluctant to even have a look at my car ....reason stated "We have as many as 40 cars waiting so we cant attend your car......" He told me on my face....just plain. I told him that i came from very far a place just to know whether it can be fixed or not.....if your technician is competent enough he wud take only 5 minutes to tell me whether this can be fixed in few minutes or it will take time.....for that you cant tell me that u cant have a look at my car. I want you to do it right now......thats why i paid 4 year warranty.....blah blah......left n right i gave him a nice dressing down.....He jumped from his seat....followed me to my car....took it inside then 10 mints later he brought it saying we need time to find it and fix it ....we are very sorry we cant do it today........

sheeeesh if i knew that disconnecting the negative terminal and connecting it again will fix this problem....... i could have embarrassed that guy then n there...... people in TATA service are useless dumbheads.....

anyways what i did was...i just disconnected battery negative terminal...re connected and then turned on ignition......phew.....it started working.....all problems vanished......however i upgraded blue n me version later........

thank you all u guys......u guys rock.......now next time i guess if my car has a problem....before going to TASS i wud seek help in here.........:)
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    This thing happened with me too. But those concorde motors guys were smart enough to disconnect and connect the battery terminals once again.:)
  6. sanjaykg

sanjaykg

Navi Mumbai
    Blaupunkt Los Angeles MP74 with IF Bluetooth/ USB C'n'C Interface / Part No. 76075455

Dear All

I am a new user and have Fiat linea Dynamic Model 2010.

I have a Blaupunkt Los Angeles MP74 unit with IF Bluetooth/ USB C'n'C Interface / Part No. 7607545520 in my car which was purchased from Fortune Distributors in Nerul, Navi Mumbai.

I was facing the issue to talk via my mobile's bluetooth for sometime now. I was able to hear the other side but other side was not able to hear me.

After some research on the internet, I updated the software using 7607545520001_SW_8625.zip file as per the procedure given in the manual.

Earlier I was able to see following:-

Tuner

CD/MP3

CDC

But after firmware the update, I can see the following only:-

Tuner

CD/MP3

Auxiliary 1

Auxiliary 2

Now I am not able to connect any Bluetooth device to Blaupunkt system. It is not being detected by any other device like mobile.

Please suggest how to make it working again as I am not able to receive any assistance from Fiat dealer or Blaupunkt in Mumbai.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards.

Sanjay