1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

USB Media Player stopped working

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by pammuluvcars, Apr 10, 2011.

1. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    My USB Media Player stopped working. It was working fine. Couple of days ago it started showing some issues. It will play only one song. It will not change to next track/song automatically unless pressed the Next button. Now from last night it stopped working completely. It is not playing files from USB. When connected it says NO Media :( What do to now. CD player and Radio is working fine.
  2. tangojoker

tangojoker

Bangalore
    There is an option "Loop" under media set it to off. that should solve the problem, took me some time to find it.

I have a drive which gives me trouble. Media player says no media.
    I usually remove the drive , turn on to MAR position and let the radio start. Switch off and turn on to MAR position. Insert the drive.
    has worked for me.
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @pammuluvcars, Just press Blue&Me button on steering wheel & say''loop off''. after that u dont have to press next button to play next song which u r expecting
  4. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
  5. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    I tried, but not working. I guess the USB drive/unit has gone bad :( FIAT is using very cheap units. The windscreen washer tube gets disconnected when i used it 3-4 times continuously. Fuel lid is not closing properly. Very sad.
  6. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    yeh about fuel lid im facing the same problem dude, the flap on fuel lid is not closing properly unless n until i bang it up hard!!:(
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Media Library seems to got corrupted. Add or delete a song in the USB & then insert it in Blue & Me USB slot. It should work.
  8. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Vahanpujari, i tried everything. I had even formatted the USB drive then copied all songs again, added new songs tried everything. It has now stopped recognizing my drive also. I guess the drive has gone bad. Anyways i will have to take the car to TASS. Huh.....its gonna be a nightmare for sure. I have some other issues as well. The windscreen washer pipe gets disconnected from the joint whenever I try to use it. Just 3-4 pumping and its thrown apart. The fuel lid has a problem right from beginning. It wont shut properly. Now of late the fuel gauge also started showing wrong info. The other day all of a sudden it sent a warning beep and the needle started going down as i looked on and went to the bottom. It started beeping Low Fuel .....but in fact there was enough fuel. Since I had to take it to TASS i was reluctant to refuel. I usually top up whenever i put fuel.
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    ONLY ONE SOLUTION-

upgrade to blue and me 5.5 again. copy all files to pen drive (only blue and me) plug in the usb and turn the iginition key to mar position.

once the upgrade is done it will start playing to normal.

exactly same thing happened with me and i sorted this out the same way. TASS wont be able to solve the problem
  10. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    How do i upgrade Blue and Me?