1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Usb is not working..blue and me is working fine.

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by itsvikrams, Jan 19, 2016.

1. itsvikrams

itsvikrams Novizio

chennai
    I'm having 2013 Grande punto 90hp..recently my player is not recognizing any pen drives..but I'm able to attend calls using blue and me..let me know if I need check anything
  2. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    This happened to me a few days back. I wanted to check if my phone charges from the USB , it did charge , but then when I inserted the USB for songs it did not recognize. I was about to remove the negative terminal of the battery but thought of leaving it as it is for the night.

Next morning I plug in the USB and it worked fine as before.
  3. carl_jhonson

carl_jhonson Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Try deleting / adding a new song. Doing this rebuilds the library and it will work after this.
  4. Peter Peruzzi Davies

Peter Peruzzi Davies Timido

Leeds
    Punto Evo 1.4
    This happened to me too... I just unplugged the fuse for a few seconds then plugged it back in after checking it, then it worked no problem!
  5. Piyush Lal

Piyush Lal Timido

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    This has been a continuous problem for me. Ideally it takes a complete cycle of 24 hours in order for Media Player to come back. Have tried formatting the flash drive, re added the songs, updated Blue&Me almost have tried everything but this seems to be a bit on or off, as per the car's mood.

Had a word with Fiat mechanic and he says it has to be the loose wiring. I am not yet convinced but will get it checked. If nothing works, I might end up going for a aftermarket HU.