1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

USB Drive Not Working

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by drmanubmengi, May 31, 2013.

1. Hi all,
    I am a proud owner of 90HP, bought on 30/1/2013. I am not a big fan of FM radio as its only advertisement.....so i prefer to listen to songs on my usb stick. Presently i'm using Sandisk 16GB stick. Till last week i had no problem with it when suddenly it stopped working....i changed the pen usb drive but still got "NO SOURCE AVAILABLE" so i went to the Fiat Workshop...they removed the terminals of the battery & Media player started working....2 days later same thing happened.....went to workshop....ran diagnostics....no problem found.....USB Drive did not work....removed terminal wires....Media player started working.......Again yesterday i had the same problem........

Please advise....whats going on????

How can i get rid of this problem once & for all.

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Manu
    Chandigarh
  2. Did you try to start media player using B&M, just have to say media player.
  3. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    If i am not wrong then they have advised to use pen drive up to 8GB. I am not sure why?? May be it will take less time to build the library than 16Gb or Portable HDD. Another friend is using 16GB with out any problem in his Punto 90HP Sports. But i am sticking to 8GB only.

I think some one from TFI had even tried WD portable hdd as well and it worked fine. But still give it a try with 8GB pen drive and see if that makes any diff.

As suggested by SAT try to start it by voice command or using the right hand side call button you can try to start it. Just search/drill down for the option of media player and press call button again. Try it out.!!