1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

USB and Bluetooth for the new Linea Active (diesel)

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Tintu Thampi, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Tintu Thampi

Tintu Thampi Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Everyone,

I have a new fiat linea Active model, delivered this November 2014. The stereo dosent comes with a USB, Bluetooth and AUX. Would like to know if anyone has mounted the Fiat made USB/Bluetooth ? What is the cost for the same ? Or any other aftermarket solution for this ?
  2. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The Fiat BT and USB cannot be fitted to the OEM HU. If you need BT and USB, will need to get HU changed to something from Market
    Tintu Thampi likes this.
  3. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You can get a Pioneer BT series deck, by default you should get AUX and USB. There's also JVC which has Bluetooth with Aux and USB connect.
    I paid 0.5K for Pinoeer BT model 2 years ago for my Palio, the system is really good.
    I guess by now it would be around say in between 5-7K price range.
    Tintu Thampi likes this.
  4. Tintu Thampi

Tintu Thampi Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Kunwar and Anup for your suggestions. I think I should first check the dimension and compatibility of my current HU so that I could fix the new system exactly as my current one. The new linea comes with an integrated music system. See the image uploaded below.

New-2014-Fiat-LInea-interior-review-4.jpg
  5. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Believe the Punto Evo comes with the same dash. The Active Variant of Punto Evo doesnt come with a HU, so am sure there would be some provision or Evo specific Fascia that will help install a single or double din HU.
  6. Tintu Thampi

Tintu Thampi Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Yes, thats correct. I will be checking the aftermarket options in Mumbai. Will update once I get any solution for this
  7. rvlkiran

rvlkiran Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
  8. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
  9. rvlkiran

rvlkiran Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks @PradeepM, of course that's the safe position to be at - no changes at all.

But if we look deeper at the example that I quoted - The manufacturer provided wiring is not cut & it makes use of the additional (unconnected) port, no additional power-load is drawn from the battery, which is why it may not affect the warranty - That's why I asked.
  10. swadyada

swadyada Timido

indore
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi, Can anyone help me, How i can add BLUETOOTH/USB/AUX FUNCTIONALITY TO LINEA Active 2015?