1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Urgent suggestion required regarding a chennai to somewhere trip this weekend

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by naveen2cool, Jan 1, 2013.

1. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Guys good news. After all the struggle my friend got an go ahead for us in parambikulam forest reserve from Saturday afternoon to Sunday afternoon.I have to reach parambikulam instead of Valparai on Saturday. How is the route to parambikulam. Has anyone been there earlier.,? I'll spend time in Valparai on Sunday and Monday. Are there diesel stations in valparai? So much of last min changes. Phew
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    There is a Indian oil petrol station at Valparai. So nothing much to worry.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    I am waiting for your tavalogue and details... I am planning my next trip in jan end or feb. :)
  4. For Parambikulam too you stick to same route. Instead of taking left at Sungam to reach Aliyar, proceed straight to Anamalai. At Anamalai junction, take left to TopSlip and Parambkulam. There is a BP station at Sungam and also a couple at Anamalai. So no worries :)
  5. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    hey guys,

Im starting now :) thanks for all your suggestions
    3 people like this.
  6. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    Have a nice journey:car... expecting lot of pictures and detailed travalogue
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  7. Enjoy your drive Naveen! Have fun and come back with loads of pictures.
  8. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Reached trichy at 12 midnight. What an amazing drive it was. The roads were simply superb, funtastic. The speed buzzer was constantly buzzing at 130.. :D

Will start to parambikulam at 6 am

tasting the Italian delight!
    1 person likes this.
  9. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    chennai -trichy is always a great drive. Mostly straight roads with nice curves... . Trichy- dindigul is also nice stretch. Be cautious about opposite side driving of two wheelers.

- - - Merged Post - - -

chennai -trichy is always a great drive. Mostly straight roads with nice curves... . Trichy- dindigul is also nice stretch. Be cautious about opposite side driving of two wheelers.
  10. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    A teaser pic for now. Travelogue coming soon :D

uploadfromtaptalk1357540142782.jpg

tasting the Italian delight!
    3 people like this.