1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

upgrading my stock music system and installing tom tom navigation system

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by anirban130, Jan 21, 2013.

1. anirban130

anirban130 Timido

jamshedpur
    hi guys

plz suggest me a good upgradation of my punto sports 90hp music system without effecting my blue&me technology as I m habituated using it... my bugget is round about 10-15k.. I want to install jbl 10" subwoofer.. what are the things I neeed to buy.. pz give me with details n price..

moreover I have autocop tracking system installed in my car from fiat showroom itself as an accesory and its very good... recently few days back, autocop people gave me a call that they are also getting the dealership regarding installing tom tom technology in punto.

Do the new punto/linea absolute version have tom tom n blue&me technology?????????

Regards
    Anirban
  2. Devices from tom tom cant be integrated on to the dashboard, you can buy it separately if you think its required for navigation.
    You need to upgrade your front speakers atleast, put a jbl 4 channel amp and a pre enclosed Subwoofer ....15to16k should be enough for this installation alongwith wiring...
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  3. I have a linea 2012 active varient and want to upgrade the sound quality but also want to retail the OE dash music sytem (Blaupunkt). I do not have blue & me in my car am ready for new speaker/components (all 4, the current ones are really useless) and may be an amp of something..the budget is strick 10-15K. Please suggest.
  4. Go for front compos (approx 6k), rear co ax(approx 3k), and a good 4 channel amplifier(5k).and rest for wiring

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  5. anirban130

anirban130 Timido

jamshedpur
    plz can u suggest me the brand name of the speakers upto 15k...

- - - Merged Post - - -

yes I know... that's y I am going to get it installed next month when dealer wud rang me... :) thamk you for ur suggestion..really appreciated ... :)
  6. Rockford fosgate r162s (6k), jbl co ax(3.2k), jbl 4 channel amp(5800), these are the approx rates in kolkata right now...

Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  7. anirban130

anirban130 Timido

jamshedpur
    does it have a woofer installed or I need to install a subwoofer separately??????
  8. Subwoofer is meant for producing additional thumps.You have to buy it separately..
    I didnt install rear co ax as hardly passengers in back sit travel in my car, I got a sub woofer instead.
    So a 4 channel amp can be used to power both the front conpos aswell as the subwoofer..
    Entry level subwoofer costs from 4k.

9. anirban130

anirban130 Timido

jamshedpur
    in my case also hardly any one sits back... so I will buy a amp with 4 channel out and a aux out for sub woofer rite??????
  10. Thanks Arnab ! I know the OE system is not that good but does it support 4 way - Can I expect good sound....I know it is not a very good system but I don't want to kill the look of the consol also is there a possibility to have USB, Aux support from this system ?