1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Upgrade your roof lights to LED

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by azeet_kumar, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Kindly share the LED bulbs used
  2. Did you get it done in Chennai? Or if you had done it yourself, please let me know where you purchased the bulbs.
  3. Well Azeet... actually its those 24 and 48 LED square type bulbs which already come soldered but dont know after almost 2 months, some bulbs were not working and some started flickering and so I discarded it.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I believe the 'Theatre' style dimming effects of the OEM cabin lights are lost with this mod?
  5. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Hi Azeet. I bought the below LED from a local car shop dealer. But I had the same issue. The LED would still lit by little when doors were closed. I bought a resistor of 0.25 watts but I don't think the color code did match exactly. If I remember its Brown, Blue or Green (not able to make) , Red and Gray or Silver ( not able to make out). After installing it the LEDs are working perfectly OK. Only I could see a little spark when the person was installing but he said that's OK and applied duct tape. Do you think the resistor is fine?
  6. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Linea 1.3
    Is these leds are available in orange colour like stock lights?

DEEPAK BAPAT Novizio

Where can i find it in Pune?