1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Upgrade,from a Linea to a BMW

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Apr 1, 2014.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Here you go - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/fiat-oem-...at-linea-1-4fire-1-43sm-ownership-review.html

You can compensate this by posting a picture of yourself with your Linea. :D
    1 person likes this.
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

But Ramesh,in my present pictures I may not be as good looking and cute as I was in that picture.:(.Every one posts their best picture in TFI and so did I :) ).about this BMW, it's a 1:14 scale model bought in the 7 storied ( in the 6th floor) Saravana stores opposite Panagal park, where everything (except a wife!) Is available under one roof and is the cheapest in the world,cheaper than even in Singapore or Bangkok. A word of caution,don't go on a sunday, would be squeezed all around or if you need a free massage you can go!
    There were 3 brands available for the same price.Rs.2400 model was the best though, but I saved the change to buy another smaller car for rough use, a BMW is a BMW and a scratch leaves my heart aching.I want to buy a helicopter too for Rs.700.
    About this car, the head and tail lights glow while on ride and the remote control works for a long distance,so much so that It is difficult to get the car coming back to you,the controls need a little intelligence which I lack :(
    There around 50 other models from a hummer to a merc to an Audi.
    There was one interesting Lamborgini model,the remote control of which was actually a steering as big as our car's and costs Rs.2400
    Right now my BMW is on a show case display because I can't bear a scratch!
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
    1 person likes this.