1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Upgrade,from a Linea to a BMW

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Bala, Apr 1, 2014.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    As soon as he upgrades the no. plate from BMW X6 to an IND plate. :evilsmile
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    But Simpleson, am a kind of split personility.
    At times I think 100 times before buying anything and by that time my interest would have completely waned and at other times I make impulsive purchase like the hp slate 21 that would never be put to use.
    But with this I was always longing to buy one and only after seeing another guy buy one, I bought one.weary of getting scratches on a new car, haven't driven it much, humble Linea still doing good duty.
    By the way Chennai guys don't forget in this excitement to take note of my 65k kms service bill at Puduchery F.A.S.S in a different thread. Let me know if anything is wrong there.
    1 person likes this.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Please refer to my earlier posts for all the answers in this regards. I have expressed myself wholeheartedly and even built a strong case so some could believe in you. Yet they seem to be smarter or shall I say 1st April is a wrong time chosen by you to make a splashing revelation confounded with secrecy and exploiting doubt psychosis associated with this date. ::V
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Smelling a rat here!! A BMW/Audi etc isn't exotic enough to get imported or is it:confused:??... At the end of the day, they are still mass produced cars/suvs.

If you did that, it's really unfortunate... You lost chance of losing something fantastic & once in a lifetime special like a GTR or Maserati (which are at the same budget as an X6).
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Ok guys,now that the day (April fool) is over. ...
    The BMW is a scale model car that runs on a remote control. It cost me Rs.1600,the Rs.2400 model was bigger and even better,but you know bigger cars need bigger roads :) and I saved that Rs .800 to buy an helicopter that flies upto 30 feet.
    Sorry guys,it was not an attempt to fool you guys on an April fool's day, I knew Fiat owners can not be fooled,if they could be,they would have bought a Hyundai or a Maruthi car :)
    Ok,now I know mod Ramesh's hand would be itching to close the thread, a once soft and sauve Ramesh after becoming a mod has turned into a Church park convent headmistress :(
    Team fiat is not Team bhp Ramesh, threads like this would die a natural death, imho there is no need to show ones power.
    sorry guys for fooling around. I would recommend this car to everyone here anyhow!, it's beautiful.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Abdul and Ramesh read my mind well, having known me here for 4 years.Abdul's comment was hilarious,I laughed out loud.
    Asimpleson, you too got me right, but if you are a simpleson, iam simplest son, even if had 50 l, I wouldn't buy a BMW becuase my linea gives me equal pleasure.
    Buying a Bmw is not difficult,recently a close family friend sold his 4 years old BMW for 12l (had to sell because it's his office car and he had to buy a Merc), so if I had wished I would have bought one, no big deal.
    7 people like this.
  6. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    On April one, the steering column can be moved or slid. Its that convenient:)) .There is an X fact or to that Beemer

Abdul
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Lol,
    Ramesh you had asked me to post my Puduchery A.S.S bill but you missed it, again because the thread was merged with another and it became irrelevant or went unnoticed. I posted it to show case the difference in the charges.Also see if something is wrong.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I didn't miss that. I did see that Bala. :)
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Bala nice way to pull a prank anyways. How hilarious is it to be challenged to simplicity. :lol: Your witty straight remarks always a fun to read sir. Do not change ever. It makes some of us feel alive.

The BMW X6 is a scale model of 1:14? Can you tell us what's on packaging. A scaled down review :) with some more cool pics of remote controlled scale modelled cars like your BMW will be cool. Wait a min., do we have a scale model thread here, I can't remember if I saw one here or somewhere else.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Very kind words simpleson, ya I will post more info on my BMW before our headmistress closes the thread.:(
    Ya, thanks,I will never change,changing oneself will only end up becoming schizophrenic.
    Mods, again I plead guilty of being naughty twice,once here and the other time when I posted my picture in TFI members pic thread. :(
    1 person likes this.