1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Upgradation of punto active

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by lotanipara, Feb 8, 2013.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Hi chetan, my questions in blue:
  2. Answers to #2, yes it was done at SC but the wiring and switch were not OEM.

#3 - no i am not using the OEM switch panel.

#4 not an OEM :) just placed a small mirror on the sunvisor
  3. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    I would suggest positioning the switch as below, helps with easy access and can have 3 switches, search for a 16+amp switch with a led indicator

DSC_0002.jpg

I am currently using one for DRL, one for angel eye on the projector fog and the other for the main bulb of the fog
    6 people like this.
  4. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    where did you get this done Roadking? looks like a very neat job
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  5. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    Got it done with my trusted electrician in Kammanahalli
  6. Nice job, looks very neat. Is it possible to install the emotion variants switches to active and then connect the foglamps, boot lamps etc?
  7. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    I wouldn't suggest the emotion switches for an active, however it is possible to do it...

I would suggest what I have done since your not cutting any wires and fiddling with the electricals... A regular switch on the boot for the boot lamp would suffice IMO
  8. I brought a sunglass holder of Linea two days back from 99 RPM. Want to fix it but not sure what kind of screws are required to fit it. Any Linea owners help us with a picture please?
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    When i inquired with an electricial at fiat ASS, he said, its not possible bcoz, its one way kind switch ,ie, those fogs will get switched on only if park lights are on and it ll be switched off automatically when lights are switched off. Its programmed in BCM and its not possible to do it afterwards.
  10. Thanks Varun for the information!

Has any one of you thought of installing a Tjet roof lamp for Active? I am not sure of compatibility but want to give a try if possible.