1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Update Blue&Me™ to version 8 – Grande Punto 2013

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by narenvaidee, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Ranjeet

Ranjeet Novizio

kanpur
    MP
    Linea 1.4
    How to check current version of blue&me?
    anand3690 likes this.
  2. Akash Sood

Akash Sood Timido

Indirapuram
    Got it, its work now, Thanks GP_Freak.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2016
  3. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Did anyone hacked the way to play music from phone using Blue&Me ? Or do we still need to wait for Fiat, to unlock ...
  4. ani1900s

ani1900s Novizio

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Having a Windows mobile which is very updated to Windows 8.10.14.... for past few months my Blue&Me's connection with phone via Bluetooth was continuously disconnecting within minute post pairing.... was unable to receive or make calls via Blue&Me due to this problem. Whilst servicing my car a month back, I tried asking the Service Advisor on this BT problem but all he said was that it is 'cos of Windows software update and he does not have any solution.
    However, this thread assisted me in getting things started, I followed the instructions and updated my Blue&Me firstly with 5.5 version and then with ver. 5.6 (which is not the latest version; I will update it to latest in short time) and now the Windows phone has not just paired well but the personal secretary of Windows phone 'Cortana' can also be seen on the display reading the messages and providing other options... which I am yet to explore.
    Strongly recommend to all Lumia & Windows Phone users to update Blue&Me to get the most out of your phone & Blue&Me.
  5. narenvaidee

narenvaidee Timido

chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Folks. Just noted yesterday that Blue&Me version 9 is available for update. So, downloaded and updated. Don't see any significant difference, but it's good to have the latest.

Those that are new to this: please refer to my blue&me update tutorial on the first page.

blueandme.png
    ravikn, Anup and prihir like this.
  6. Jayantnarangkar

Jayantnarangkar Timido

Mumbai
    Hello guys..
    updated my 2014 Linea(Classic look) blue&me to version 9 today.
    after updating my language changed to Italian or French idk what was it but it isn't English. Then installed the english language pack successfully.
    after all this headache there isn't any changes in the system it still doesn't detect the song on my Galaxy S4.
    any way i have already attached the AUX wire to stock HU which works just perfect.
  7. drknaresh

drknaresh Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    @narenvaidee , thanks a lot for your tutorial, which makes updating the B & M software relatively easier. I have updated my 2011 linea's B & M softare to ver 9.0 with your guide, thanks a ton , mate.
  8. Santosh Pandey

Santosh Pandey Timido

Faridabad
    Linea 1.3
    Sorry to revive such an old thread but I have literally spent the last two hours inside my car!

We just brought home a 2012 Punto Emotion Pack. The Blue and Me unit shows an Image ID so I reckon this is a Gen 2.

I tried using the auto config option which gave me a Gen 1 output (which clearly should be wrong). Neverthless, when I tried to install the 5.5 and 5.6 updates, the Config. Error came up.

When I edited the XML file to a gen 2 output, I was directly given the Version 9 update which throws up a USB 10 error.

I am certain that mine is a generation 2 and I would appreciate any help on how to proceed. I thank you guys in advance. :)
  9. Santosh Pandey

Santosh Pandey Timido

Faridabad
    Linea 1.3
    HELP? Please? Anyone?
  10. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even I am not able to update further it's hell bent upon giving me USB:10 Error.
    I guess it's the last of the upgrade for the old gen B&Me units :grumpy: