1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Update Blue&Me™ to version 8 – Grande Punto 2013

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by narenvaidee, Aug 4, 2014.

1. narenvaidee

narenvaidee Timido

chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    This is what is there in the instructions sheet:
    If the update is not complete the message “USB error 10” will be displayed. The ERROR USB 10 (USB UPDATE ERROR 10), followed by a voice message informing that the update was interrupted might be displayed during the installation. Refer to the table below for the most common cause: Cause Solutions 1 The USB memory stick was removed before the end of the update repeat the procedure and wait until the end of the update.

Try a diff USB. I had this problem - but the old version of blueandme didn't recognize most of my USBs.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    There should be such an update that the so called voice commands really work. Till date i have never been able to correctly dial a number using voice command.
  3. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi All, I need an advice, I tried to update my B&Me software from current 7 to 8 versio on my 2010 Punto.

Everything was going fine until after about a minute I got the Famous "USB:10 ERROR" and to top it all it's speaking in Italian now.

I tried changing the language to English but it's not letting me do it, yet again "USB:10 ERROR". Anyone from the pre 2013 Punto user faced such an wired issue.

If this does not change, I would be forced to join International Coaching classes to learn Italian. :dead:
  4. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    :D

Well, this update improves compatibility with latest generation phones.
  5. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Blue&Me FAQ says
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Obviously i do the same way. All digits individually. However it messes out totally. When i say 9 2 2 it picks 9 0 0 , when i say call Mahesh it picks call reddy
  7. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    How to check the version of BNM
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    If I remember correctly, pre-2012/13 cars came with Blue & Me First generation. Is version 8 applicable/ compatible to them as well?

Did you download language change pack (a zip file) from blue & me site and tried it?
    May be try both the above things with a different USB and while update is going on, do not turn on / off any electrical accessories, may be not even the door.
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    You are correct 1st gen cars dont support blue & me V 8.0
    VahanPujari likes this.
  10. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well, I think I have a B&Me of a 2012 Linea, Concord guys had swaped it with a Demo car because they couldn't arrange for a new piece as they were shutting there shop, I don't know but until B&Me version 7, all was good, but then I am baffeled, the B&Me is still stuck in Italian Language, even the Language package isn't accepting.