1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Unregistered Fiat Linea 2012 Emotion MJD for Sale (Discount of more than 1.25lakhs)

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by bharathj85, Jan 21, 2013.

1. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Hi All,

Happened to visit VST Motors in Chennai and got an information from Manager Fazil that there is one Unregistered Fiat Linea 2012 Emotion MJD for Sale. I dont know other details like color, kms on ODO,etc. But the Onroad price in Chennai is 10.80 lakhs. He said he will be able to give it for around 9.6lakhs. Maybe if someone requires it can still be bargained for more discount.

PS:- I happened to get my BNW MJD Punto Active from him for over 1lakhs discount in 2011 after bargaining.

Pls mention him that you are a friend of Bharath Jaishankar.
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: Unregistered Fiat Linea 2012 Emotion MJD for Sale

I would stay away from it unless it is factory stock. High probability that it was a TD vehicle with Odo disconnected.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
  3. ramvignesh

ramvignesh Amatore

Its a Dynamic model and not emotion. 2TW, 1 Black & 1 Sun beam beige available.

- - - Merged Post - - -

I think its a clean car. Since VST is clearing up their stocks to wind up. RDC motors inaugurating on 23rd this month in Chennai nandanam, while they started accepting the bookings.
  4. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

I am sure he told me one emotion is still left with him. Because the price of emotion is 10.80lakhs. He mentioned me the price as well as discounts, as well as the variant. Moreover he is moving out of VST to join RDC(salary negotiation is still going on)
  5. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Is this still available???? Can you please give me contact number of Fazil?
  6. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Contact the mobile number given in the post #1 you will get a reply and the vehicle is Dynamic not emotion.
  7. GaganTakker

GaganTakker Amatore

New Delhi
    Hi All

So whats the final decision, have heard similar deals in NCR region
    how much is official discount ?