1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Unlock code for TJet+ Delphi head unit

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by khoj, Feb 3, 2013.

1. khoj

khoj Amatore

My TJet is getting an ICE upgrade and we have run in to a wall of sorts. I am retaining the OE head unit which is made by Delphi and we need to disconnect the main power supply. The moment we do that the head unit will lock and ask for a code, which I do not have. Searched everywhere but all I have is the key code card. Spoke to the service manager at my dealer and per him there should be a separate card with the code printed on it, zilch.

Can someone please help out by sharing the security code of their Delphi head units. I am given to understand that all Tjets and Emotion pack cars will essentially have a Delphi and the code will be common for all head units.

Tagging (or at least trying to) ice gurus & some of the members whom I recall own TJets
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

I own a 90 HP.. Lemme know if my code can work

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

My car was ICED and i never got the power cable removed,and it never asked for a code:)
  4. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

And AFAIK code is unique for each HU and not common across cars.
  5. khoj

khoj Amatore

Hi Shadowfax, do let me have it as long as your Hu is made by Delphi model being F199 IN, there is no harm in trying. Thank you.

Guys if you do not mind sharing the Delphi HU model no F199 IN code, then please do. As on international forums I have read regarding shared codes fed to multiple units and the HUs being unlocked successfully.

This code will be on the back cover of a booklet pertaining specifically to the Head Unit. The booklet is given along with the service manual, user hand book etc at the time of purchase of vehicle.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  6. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Check your PM buddy for the code. And yes mine is the same F199 IN. Good luck with it!
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  7. khoj

khoj Amatore

Thank you NK, truly appreciate your help.
  8. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi nitin,

My car was affected by recent chennai floods happened during last december. Now I got my car back. But the head unit is asking for the code. I lost all my original documents during the flood and hence I don't have the code either. My car has the same headunit as yours. Mine is punto 90hp, 2011 model with Delphi F199 IN. As the thread starter mentioned, same code might work with different head units. If you don't mind, kindly share your code with me.
    Please help me out.
    Thanks in advance.
  9. Sachin patel

Sachin patel Amatore

Punto Evo 1.3
    You can mail Delphi and ask for help you can attached car purchase documents and if lost ask to fass to help in that matter.
    I just clicked mine and mailed it to me for further reference. ☺

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    Op hasn't reverted back about the code @khoj. There is a serial on every headunit and a database through which lost code can be found. But needs to be routed as request via Fiat. Paid or unpaid not sure about that. But dealers can certainly help.
    PradeepM likes this.