1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Universal Armrest for Punto Active

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by saikrishna, Oct 6, 2014.

1. saikrishna

saikrishna Timido

BHEL, Hyderabad
    Hey all,

Installed universal armrest for my punto active 1.3MJD. (BHEL, Hyderabad)
    Bought it from www.ebay.in for 892.00 (super fast shipping-within 2 days I got my product) And took it to the car decor shop and made him installed for 100.00 within 15 mins; work done.
    Total cost for the armrest & installation - 992.00
    Now comfort and drive - Priceless.
    I wish everybody should have this done. Too good product.

IMG_4266.JPG
  2. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Could you post some other photos as well. I am more curious about what happens at the back where we have a provision for the bottle holder.

Also, do you have a storage space inside the arm rest?
  3. saikrishna

saikrishna Timido

BHEL, Hyderabad
    Yea u will be getting storage space under the armrest. And about the bottle holder in the back its still open but u cannot really dump anything. May be like a space for 2 tennis balls. I dropped a car freshener can in that bottle holder. But in regards of the storage space under the armrest I'm placing my wallet and 2 mobile phones and still u can keep some keys and anyother small stuff.
    pdash likes this.
  4. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    This looks good. @saikrishna, can you please post the exact link to this product in ebay?

thanks
  5. nibedk

nibedk Regolare

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @saikrishna Can you please share the details of the shop where you did the installation?

Please post the pictures from the opposite side so that we can check how usable is the bottle holder space is after the installation.
  6. saikrishna

saikrishna Timido

BHEL, Hyderabad
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Isnt the mismatch in the seat cover and arm rest cover an eyesore?

Can you post some pics of the arm rest in folded position and also the storage space inside the arm rest?
  8. ugandhar

ugandhar Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just to let you all know, the Linea arm rest perfectly fits in Punto (at least in older versions), and lots of members (including me) has that installed. However this is costlier than Universal arm rest.
    Have a look at this thread - http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/armster-hand-rest.184/.
  10. saikrishna

saikrishna Timido

BHEL, Hyderabad
    No there was no problem in fixing, its really easy. Just takes around 10mins. If u have a drilling machine you can fix by yourself only. I asked this guy to drill two holes on each side to make it sit stronger.
    I already enquired about the Linea armrest in Alankritha Motors, Hafeezpet, Hyderabad. They told me it would cost me 5800.00
    This ones a perfect deal.

IMG_4266.JPG

IMG_4308.JPG

IMG_4309.JPG

IMG_4310.JPG
    amitshedha, pdash and ghodlur like this.