1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty: Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: 100,000 km up!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by arun_josie, Jun 17, 2014.

1. arun_josie

arun_josie Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks Ravi_M!!!

Regarding washing my car, I do it myself once a month using normal water and other days I just dust it using the duster. If its very dirty after any long drives, then I take it to 3M or any local guy. Never done it at FASS.

Some time back when i was crossing a section of road where road work was going on, I got lot of black dots all around the car. Same as you, normal wash didn't help. Hence I took it to 3M and they were able to remove it through detailing. May you should find some good detailers

Thanks 5u3zEr0!!!

Yes, I totally agree with you that 3ST is the quietest tyres out there. I was on the highway couple of weeks back and the cabin noise was totally different and the ride quality was very comfy.
    PradeepM, nbvcrao and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  2. arun_josie

arun_josie Amatore

Bangalore
    Another 2K added to the ODO. Nothing much to add regarding the car, it is doing perfectly fine..

37K.jpg

38K.jpg
  3. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    the Odo should keep on counting.. :cool:
    arun_josie likes this.
  4. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    I thought that the 1.5 lakh km warranty was too much for a car, and no body would see those numbers on the odo in 5 years. For sure I was wrong as there are some folks like you who drive FIAT like the way it is expected to be driven and you guys keep enhancing the confidence for people like me . I may possible be in Bangalore in April and will plan to meet you and Krishna if plans materialize.
    prabhjot and arun_josie like this.
  5. arun_josie

arun_josie Amatore

Bangalore
    Hey..Nice to hear that you have plans for a bangalore trip. Hope its during the first half of April. During the second half I am planning for a Nainital trip with family.
  6. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @arun_josie, great mile munching. I love those retro dials so much more than the new ones introduced in the facelifted version.
    prabhjot and arun_josie like this.
  7. arun_josie

arun_josie Amatore

Bangalore
    Planning for a 6K drive and hence doing some pre-checks for my car, please add/suggest If I am missing anything.
    Trip details: Bangalore-Mumbai-GJ-Udaipur-Agra-Delhi-Nainital and back.

- ODO will be around 40K at the start of the road trip.
    - Doing the regular 45K service @40K(30K Service was done at 27.5K)
    - Oil and Fuel filter replaced @ 36K, So planning to ignore this during the service.
    - Doing WA/WB/Rotation @ Madhus
    - Doing Pollution check
    - Brake pad was changed at 27K, So will check for the current condition.
    - Battery check

Anything else that I should check specifically?
    avithe1 likes this.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Yellow tapes on the headlights when travelling through Gujarat.;);)

Waiting for the travelogue esp the Mumbai - Udaipur section.
    arun_josie likes this.
  9. arun_josie

arun_josie Amatore

Bangalore
    Oh..yeah, I have the yellow tapes in mind.
    What is specific about Mumbai - Udaipur section? Is it the traffic that you are talking about in some section?
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    No No. Would like to know your experience in that section since something is in the offing in the coming months. I would be interested to know the pitstops, eateries which you will encounter enroute to Nainital.
    arun_josie likes this.