1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Unexpected love affair with an Italian beauty: Fiat Linea MJD. EDIT: 100,000 km up!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by arun_josie, Jun 17, 2014.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

Congratz Arun - wish you lot of happy miles with the Linea.
    1 person likes this.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    congrats Arun!!! Its looking killer; I too, bought mine in Jan first week and its nearing 8k. :)

Happy Riding!!
    1 person likes this.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Congratulations Arun on getting home the Linea. The colour looks so good on the car.

Wishing you many more miles of joyful driving and drice safely.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations Arun, the Linea looks gorgeous in BNW colour.
    Wishing you many many happy miles with the Italian beauty and a niggle free performance.
    Enjoy your ride and drive safe.
    1 person likes this.
  5. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    The last picture is cute.Congrats for your purchase.Yes ,it really begs for 1.6 engine but the drive tempts us to go on and on :)!
    1 person likes this.
  6. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Nice snaps and a very good review/report. Sorry to read about your accident.

Coming from a Maruti you may find reliability of Fiat cars an issue but the driving pleasure will surpass that by far. But I am surprised at the number of parts you had to change with in 13,000 kms.
    1 person likes this.
  7. arun_josie

arun_josie Amatore

Bangalore
    Some more pics

Some random pics during my Hyderabad trip, thanks to my friend Goutam for these pics,

BOT2-Optimized.jpg

BOT5-Optimized.jpg

Hyd1.jpg

Hyd4.jpg

Hyd3.jpg

Hyd2.JPG

Here is what my wife has to say about Linea:

Excellent car. Back seat comfort is very good. Sometimes, the cooling effect of the A/C isn’t consistent, even with the blower on for the back seat. The front-seat passengers will be freezing while those in the back are sweating. Great boot space when traveling long distance with 2 kids in tow. You know how it is to travel with kids. One has to pack a village for a 2-day trip. No bottle holder on the doors. Leg space is crammed if the front-seat passengers decide to push back their seats. That being said, it’s a stable car to be in, while on the highways.

And now the land mark, 13000 KMs in 132 days(4months and 13 days)

B.jpg

20140613_224514-Optimized.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks ramjn for this information, I was not aware.

Congrats pabhishek!!! Mine was Feb1st.

Yes, I agree. I am hoping that no more replacements are required
    1 person likes this.
  8. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on getting the Linea home. Enjoy many more happy miles with the Linea.
  9. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Congrats Arun...Welcome to Fiat family once again. Car looks great...But I must say that the 'Live to Drive' sticker is spoiling its class. Even I had it for just one day & removed it as I felt Linea looks the best untouched! :)
  10. arun_josie

arun_josie Amatore

Bangalore
    15000 mark in 5 months and 20 days. Loving it!

15K-Optimized.jpg

I agree. It is just that i love this sticker as well and hence leaving it for now.