1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Underbody Noise:- Lower arm ball joint ,suspension.

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Ganges, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Nia

Nia Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.4
    Thnx @machanna and all
    I got the lower arm replaced 3.5 for both lower arms and 700 for link rod (scoured from national tampo, pool gate) and 500 labour
    Driving happy after :)
    @kedarbendre thnx I still need by windshield to be fixed but in reckon it's not gonna work as it has minor scratch all over and light scatters terribly in night , perhaps replacement is the only solution i foresee.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 17, 2016 ---
    @asimpleson buddy they still need to stop ripping people, 32k wasnt a reasonable quote , they were trying to sell me the height adjust kit worth 17k when I only asked them about lower arm noise
    Service advisor were only keen to sell not service, the guy I got here at my place did denting and painting of rear wheel arch in just 2.5k and 500 only for replacement of lower arm and link rod.
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Nia just trying to help. Please convey these as feedback to Fiat, to Mr. Mangesh Kodalkar and also to Mr. Valsan. Their email ids or phone numbers might be available on forum. Or they can be found at FASS. Make sure Mr. Valsan notes your experience. Don't expect immediate resolution, they generally take up multiple matters on personal visit and after verifying facts. That works to bring about noticeable changes. But FASS is only as good at the ownership management and the attitude of people. So inspite of best efforts sometimes it takes time to see changes.
  3. Nia

Nia Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.4
    @asimpleson thnx bud, first I am too lazy to visit fass second its really expensive
    I fortunately found a friendly neighborhood mechanic who advise me whats vest for the car, so far so good
    He does my both cars and haven't had any issues so far