1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Underbody Noise:- Lower arm ball joint ,suspension.

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Ganges, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Are lower arm and strut pads covered in warranty? Recently had gone for 1400 kms towards interior andhra and could hear lot of noise Khat Khat during pot holes and speed breakers.
  2. adwaitorama

adwaitorama Timido

Mumbai
    The lower arm of the car is not covered under warranty as the damage of it is termed as wear n tear but the strut pads are covered under warranty. The ball joint is not a seperate part in the log as Fiat does not sell ball joint as a piece. To get the ball joint replaced, you need to change the Rack of the car and that is completely covered under warranty.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    4uhyzu2u.jpg

Hi Sat,
    Where does this bushing is located in above snap ?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6030D using Tapatalk
  4. Nia

Nia Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.4
    I have same issue with my linea emotion pk 2009 model, there was some noise from front shockabsorbers so I asked my mechanic to have a look and he said ball joint need replacement along with steering ball joint (never heard of this)
    I am tired of local mechanics as they only want to make money and zero in the name of service
    Coming to the point, I am finding it hard to get the suspension done because 1. Fass is quoting 17k + labour 2. Local mechanic here at vishrsntwadi (pune) can't be trusted

Please some one help me with good options available in pune
    Also , any one knows a good place to get glass polishing and headlight buffing done ?

Thanks
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @Nia stick to FASS. Skymoto has upped their service levels as per a report or two. And so has Jayvijay. If warranty is not an issue Pandit still handles jobs and pretty reasonable and with highest satisfaction levels based on majority reports. @Lunafiatic @kedarbendre @mchanna
    gpunto75 likes this.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @Nia please visit Pandit Auto @ Bhosari MIDC.

They also have the windshield and Headlight buffing services at their service center.

Talk to Anil Kamble on 9175802766
  7. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    .....the left two slots are bushings and the right one is ball joint.
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    IMG-20160203-WA0056.jpg Can this be pushed back or fixed without loosing full integrity? This was a new lower arm which failed due to a pot hole.
  9. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    @Nia before you finalize on local mechanic or FASS, visit pandit and take anil or rahuls opinion.
    kedarbendre likes this.
  10. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    I think this can..but first get it checked.