1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Unbeatable Punto 90 HP - Become a "Complete Fiat Family" - 3 Brothers own 3 Puntos

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by jeyarunkumar, Aug 5, 2014.

1. jeyarunkumar

jeyarunkumar Timido

Hyderabad
    Dear Friends,
    Around 4 years before when I had a chance to finalize a good car for my brother, first time I test drive Fiat Punto Emotion 1.3 Multijet. Though it was 2nd car in our family, we got imporessed with the pickup, body and look. We compared most of the other brands and didn't get the driving satisfaction like Fiat. This car now reaching 1 lac KM and giving the same satisfaction. Moreover we had some issues with Services in our local area (no Fiat direct service centers). Last year when we planned to buy a car for my another brother. We tried almost all the brands and came to conclusion that only FIAT can fulfill our Driving thirsty. This time we imressed with Fiat Punto 1.3 Multijet 90 HP. By this time we came to know how to get the Fiat Servicing done properly. This car is reaching 30 KM now without any issues and with complete satisfaction. This year we planned to buy a new car for me with the mission that "better than Fiat Punto". But after long struggle of around 3 months, tried with all brands (VW, Ford, Hyundai, chevrolet, Maruti, etc) atlast we concluded the same that only Fiat is the best in class and drivers car.

Happy to say that we are "Complete Fiat Family".
    We all 3 are having Fiat Punto at home with high satisfaction.
    1. Madhankumar - Punto 90 HP
    2. Jegankumar - Punto Emotion
    3. Arunkumar - Punto 90 HP
    All 3 cars are same color, Minimal Gray. All are giving good millage (not less than 17 in city, 21 to 22 in highways).

Attached is the Image of our Pearls.

If you plan to buy new car, please don't miss the opportunity with Punto 90 HP, if you love driving.

PuntosOnly.jpg

PuntosWithOwners.jpg
    girilive4u, anoop, Dilip_dmk and 14 others like this.
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations to all 3 of you.
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Whooa! Definitely Fiat smitten family. Congrats. Welcome to TFI. May be TFI first - 3 brothers, 3 Punto MJDs, Same color as well! :up
    sudipz and GirishRaghu like this.
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    That is something very special to fiat. i think Fiat Fb page/Youtube Channel should tell your story to the people.
    sudipz and testdrive like this.
  5. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    You guys Rock :) Congratulations.

Good thing is for the past 4 years ONLY winner is Punto for you guys, Once a Fiat always a Fiat. Think Fiat should use this for their marketing/advertisement.
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    sudipz likes this.
  6. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That's a great read! That's certainly a happy fiat family. Kudos to you guys for the wisest choice, not once but thrice;)
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats to all of you!! That was a nice picture.:up
  8. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    3.gif Great, Congratulations!!! This could be a another remake movie 3 (tamil) :).
    4 people like this.
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Heartiest congratulations on the Triplets. Goes to show the kind of confidence Fiat has managed to instill in the brothers. Thick in blood, thick in Fiat too. Your ownership should be mentionable on the Fiat FB webpage, do wrtie to them about it.

One query: Wouldnt it be confusing as times between the brothers when trying to get into their car and mistakenly got into other car. All the cars are of same colour.

Also what doee TS stand for in the number plate?

Enjoy the driving gentlemen.
    2 people like this.
  10. jeyarunkumar

jeyarunkumar Timido

Hyderabad
    Hey Friends,
    Thanks for your responses...!

Ghodlur, yeah, we managed to find our cars... but finding our key is still difficult...!! :) We are planning to have a different key chain but already the key is big.. so we dropped... now we are planning to keep our keys in different places at home..!
    But I'm working in Hyderabad, Telangana. My brothers are in our native place which is Tuticorin, Tamilnadu. So whenever I goto my native, we find difficulty..!, so its ok...!

TS reprasents Telangana State, I purchased my car in AV Motors, Hyderabad.
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    2 people like this.