1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

unavailability of punto mjd in chennai and pondycherry.

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by jayakrishnakola, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    @jayakrishna: 90hp with discount, 6.75L. Just for your info. Know the owner of 'manakular' motors, pondy very well. If you are planning to take both at the same time from here, we can ask for some more discount. Anyways, as you said 75hp punto is not available, i'l confirm you about the availability within some time, about 75hp MJD.
  2. muni

muni

Bangalore
    is it diesel or petrol. Punto 90Bhp diesel in Blr with all discounts is around 7.95L. From what i understand Fiat is clearing all its stocks and is not manufacturing cars for the last couple of months. There are fewer 90Bhp diesel cars available on sale is what i was told by the concorde guys. Petrol cars not moving that much I guess.
  3. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    @jayakrishna: Done! 75hp MJD available. Right now only one RED is available. If you want two, the second can be got within two weeks. :)
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Ramjn, it is the same story every year end. Discounts on new year vehicles are not available in the new year but discounts on previous year vehicle continue. As far as agressive pricing goes, atleast active and dynamic should be priced aggressively. Prices can always be increased later on. If they do not price aggressively, then the response may remain the same to what it is now i.e. low sales
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    6.75 OTR in Pondy is it? It makes sense then. Taxes in Pondy is almost nothing compared to TN/KA. Just make sure that they don't deliver the TD vehicles. If you are having good rapport with them, then its fine.
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I had called up some dealers and one of them was hinting at selling out the test drive TJet. One needs to be very careful while buying cars now
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

I read followinh post in T-bh* :
    Fiat Punto Active MJD is Out-of-Stock
    nationwide'

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

I think punto's old stock almost cleared now , lets see whats in new model..
  8. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore

can you pm me your number ill call you tomorrow

i'm coming down to chennai tomorrow and if possiblw ill meet you too.
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  9. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Yes! Two weeks back, there were three 90hp's. A tuscan wine and two Red. The tuscan wine is a "kind" of TD vehicle! ;) It had done 120kms. The Red one had done 20km. Not sure about now! Took (forced) one of my dad's friend to TD it. He loved it to the core. But unfortunately his new Swift was delivered the next day! And now, he regrets a lot for not buying 90hp!

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Sent! :)

Yeah sure! Definitely we can meet!
  10. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    I went to the yard of TAFE day before yesterday and saw around 10 / 15 Puntos'. Not sure whether they were Diesel / Petrol. Did you check with them?