1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyres online through snapdeal.com

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by jaggu916, Apr 21, 2014.

1. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I am going through the same phase as you did gauravbatla. yesterday night i got a mail that the shipping might get delayed as the product is out of stock. So, today morning I cancelled the order as i don't have sufficient time to wait. I am now reading your post that you have got delivery of the cancelled order. Till now the sequence of events are following that of yours, gauravbatla so I may expect the courier guy to deliver the product today :p. Anyways started to find out tyre dealers near my home and got some leads through justdial. I will wait till tomorrow then to be optimistic.
  2. gauravbatla

gauravbatla Novizio

Mumbai
    Just Google and Call Shakti Sai Tyres, Andheri , Mumbai and confirm from them whether they have dispatched your tyres or not. If not, then might as well go for some other ones. I saw 13466 for a set of 4 MTF ZV2K, so would be much much cheaper than apollos and MRF aint that bad too i guess.
  3. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I have cancelled the order as I cannot wait for the delivery after 8th. Just spoke to a dealer in chromepet. He said acelere priced at 5400/- (65 profile) is not available but he is recommending yokohama earth1 tyres. Planning to visit the shop. The quote is 5300/-

Sent from my Micromax A50 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
  4. strider

strider Timido

Mumbai
    Hi Team Fiat,

I have been a tyre seller on Snapdeal for the past 6 months and have registered huge sales numbers with them.

I would be happy to answer your doubts/concerns regarding the Snapdeal process. It will be good to get a view from the other side of the table :)
    3 people like this.
  5. vishnuramachandran

vishnuramachandran Novizio

Calicut
    Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Iam interested in apollo accelers 195/60/15.But snapdeal says it cant ship to my address.Iam from Calicut, Kerala.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: May 24, 2014
  6. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    A lot of online portals had stopped shipping to Kerala due to some local tax issue with the state govt.
    I hope it is resolved now.
  7. gauravbatla

gauravbatla Novizio

Mumbai
    Hi
    The mfg date was 1014 which means 10th week of 2014 I.e. march 2014.

Running well over all. Though as noisy as gt3

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  8. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Hi,
    I'm planning to jump into the Snapdeal site and pick Michelin - Energy XM2 - 185/70 R14 (88H), its almost 4k less than tyre stores around. I see Gaurav and Satish faced issues with stock availability, but I'm fine with such issues as I'm in no hurry. I have also never faced issues with Snapdeal before.
    However, have a question for folks who have already bought tyres through snapdeal, Are you guys happy with the quality and the performance?
    Thanks,
    Shake
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I hope you are asking about tyre quality and the performance, XM2 is an excellent tyre, go ahead ::T.
  10. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Picked up the XM2s from SLD tyres in indiranagar, bangalore, for 18k (set of 4). The drive is awesome now. I was considering to buy them from Snapdeal as it was costing 17600, and all the other dealers around my house were asking me for 18700+ valves(@250 each)=19700. SLD offered that price, however I'm not sure how good they were with the balancing, even though my steering has no issues.
    Shake
    1 person likes this.