1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyres online through snapdeal.com

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by jaggu916, Apr 21, 2014.

1. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    You should select set of 4 tyres in the categories. I see set of 4 at 16075 after 15% cash back. Steal I must say.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Believe it or not, that's precisely what I did, still the error. I wish I could video capture it, would be to much of an effort.
    Besides I have bought other items before from Snapdeal like the Pioneer G624C without any problems while selection at checkout stage.

You know what, I thought the same at first and tried changing the brand to bridgestone and a few others to check stock. Still no luck. Same thing; gets stuck at 3 tyres max. :confused:

EDIT: Ramjn, they show 10 pieces in stock and yet this error.
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  3. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    This clearly is a bug then.

Wow. This is a killer price really. I almost paid Rs. 20,000 for the set of 4 Acelere's when I changed tyre in June'13.
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  6. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    I really want to buy these now but im worried the Accelere will feel bumpy going back from the ZLO. Thought i would get something better this time but i worried about all the soft sidewall tyres people are recommending these days. All these tyres twist, sag and do all kinds of dance in corners (Including the ZLO) and i hate them. Need best of both worlds.

I recollect the Accelere's offer super sharp handling but then they hydroplane and lack grip (in comparison to the ZLO)
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    In the beginning when snapdeal was new, when a product was opened for zooming, the close button too would not work and it would seem as though the browser application had hanged. I had to close the browser page and reopen the link. This happened so many times. Then I found a workaround to this issue. I would click the refresh button and the original page without zoom would load and display again. Still I think not being able to close the zoom page is or was a bug as well.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I don't want to jump in here in this thread. But, Aceleres handling and grip are far better than that of ZLOs (Based on my own experience). And any tyre would hydroplane. We have to be careful here. :)
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    These CEAT could be better than Accelere, if only someone could share experience.
    Ceat - Gripp LN - 195/65R15 - Tubeless - Buy | Snapdeal
  10. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    asimpleson, i think you are talking about single tyre and i am mentioning a set of 4 tyres as can be seen from the snip i took from snapdeal. When you order a set of 4 tyres you futher save around 500 bucks

tyres.jpg

Yes you are correct the site is not allowing to order 4 tyres when you buy single tyre. May be they have kept a limit of 3 tyres since they have separate listing for set of 4 tyres.

vj_v1 i was searching for 195/65/R15 tyres which was out of stock in snapdeal.
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014