1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyres online through snapdeal.com

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by jaggu916, Apr 21, 2014.

1. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Shops in Chennai did not bulge for less than 4400 Rs per tyre.
    3600 Rs per tyre is a steal.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    If you are getting the Acelere for 3600 for 195/60 R15, then it is really a steal. But I still doubt about this price. Did you buy this or can you again check the price with the dealer at JC road?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
  3. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Even was trying in Snapdeal for tyres when I planned for one. But did not get good response from the seller and hence did not go ahead with the buy. But overall my experience with Snapdeal has been good.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Naveen,

How were the tyres delivered? Did they have the factory wrapping? And any warranty details with them?
  5. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai

They were delivered by blue dart surface courier.
    It had factory stickers but I don't think it had any specific mention about warranty. I got the tyre in march and they were 2nd week of 2014 manufactured and not feb 2014.

e8e9ybuv.jpg ujega2ah.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
  6. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Sure I will check and update in a day or 2. even one of my car's tyre has a sidewall puncture and has to be replaced soon. due to budget problem i am holding the repaired tyre for another month or so.
  7. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hey guys was looking into snapdeal after going through this discussion. It seems that they don't ship to all locations. But nevertheless, they can ship it to Chennai and i may travel to Chennai so thinking of ordering it online and getting it delivered it to Chennai and changing the tyres there. Any way i need some recommendation from the users. I am on stock GT3 didn't have much issue with the road noise as i always drive with music on. My requirements would be a tough tyre which is durable. I don't have any issues with the comfort and handling of GT3. I can very well go for it but i want to upgrade to 195/65/15 profile. How is the Apollo Acelere compared to GT3? I drive mostly on highways but i don't hesitate to do some off-roading sometimes.

Now coming to the important part, I have listed the tyres with their final discounted price as per Snapdeal.

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500"]

TYRE BRAND
    MODEL
    SELLING PRICE
    15% INSTANT CASH BACK
    PRICE PER TYRE

YOKOHOMA
    V550

GOODYEAR
    NCT5

ASSURANCE

APOLLO
    ACELERE

MICHELIN
    PRIMACY LC

PRIMACY 3ST
    [/TABLE]

On basis of price i am more inclined to either Goodyear or Apollo after all everybody needs more out of less::D. Now I need to decide with the help of you guys between these two though I personally like Yokohoma for reason which I don't know. Hope you guys understand the state of mind I am currently in:confused:. I think i need to stop here...........I will let my mind to rest a bit and come back to see the replies from you guys and then decide.....
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My suggestion, buy Apollo Accelere.
    3 people like this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    +1.

Now, I am running on second set of Aceleres. Third replacement - I will again buy Acelere. :)
    2 people like this.
  10. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Appollo Acelere. Actually 'BORN TOUGH' caption suits these tyres.
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
    1 person likes this.