1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyres for Linea TJet Plus

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by iamalpine, Dec 24, 2012.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Mukul,

I dont own a Tjet+ hence cannot confirm the tyre performance. But would like to suggest a few things. T-jet's main USP is ride and handling and tyres contribute a great deal to that. Dont think of compromising on the quality of the tyres despite the fact that you intend to kept the car only for the next 3 yrs. I would suggest opt for tyres which have the highest standard warranty.
    mukulh likes this.
  2. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @mukulh, why not stick to the GoodYear NCT5 as they served you well, not pricey compared to other brands. I think these are good tyres and available as a stock option on my TJet also. Good grip levels and I don't find them noisy.
    mukulh likes this.
  3. mukulh

mukulh Timido

Navi Mumbai
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Apollo has come up with premium tyres called Aspire 4G which is designed for high end cars. Size available from 16"-18" only.

They are claiming good corening capabilities and low noise.
  5. mukulh

mukulh Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Do you mean Alnac 4G? They seem to be the premium ones compared to Aspire 4G. Anyway, I have already purchased P7. So lets see how they hold up :)
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Alnac and Aspire 4G are 2 different tyres and have different tread patterns as well.
  7. mukulh

mukulh Timido

Navi Mumbai
    I know there are 2 models - Alnac & aspire. I was told Alnac are the premium ones.
  8. linea4me

linea4me Amatore

kerala
    Linea 1.3
  9. tps11

tps11 Amatore

Dehradun
    Dear Mukulh,
    Do inform us about Performance of Pirelli as I am looking to change the tyres too...