1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyre wear Punto dynamic

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Balaji Karunakaran, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Balaji Karunakaran

Balaji Karunakaran Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello friends,
    I had taken my FIAT punto 1.3 ltr dynamic in Jan'15. I had come across rear tyre wear more which was corrected later.But i want to know whether i can claim the warranty from fiat.Now i had completed 36K kms and exactly 18months old car. Suggest me to know the tyre wear pattern and also normal tyre life with Goodyear.
  2. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    My cars stock tyres which was JK was worn out at 29k, you are lucky to get 36 k.

no i don't think you can claim warranty on tyres unless it worn out early under 10 to 15 k
  3. Balaji Karunakaran

Balaji Karunakaran Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    K.thank u Bipin for ur comment
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Do you have any warranty card for the tyres given by Fiat? If yes, then you should be able to claim. When was the last time the Wheel alignment/balancing was done for the car? Rear tyres wearing faster is a sign of improper alignment/balancing. Is it just one rear tyre or both??
  5. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    I faced rear tyres wearing out unevenly at about 20,000kms on wards, as a result of alignment problem in the car (rear wheel's alignment).
    Good Year refused warranty on tyres, which came as standard in the car.