1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

tyre wear out at 21k kms????

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Pradeepms, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    75 k was huge amount in those days for 7 L car. Mefeels, you need not feel annoyed for getting low mileage on stock tyres.
  2. Pradeepms

Pradeepms Amatore

Mysore, Karanataka
    Mysore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Tornado i thought u will give me some idea to escalate or to claim from fass/jk but u r telling CHUKTHA hogaya...
    I know i got good discount but that does not mean they can give us faulty things.... Anyways an not the only one... There are other people...
    Am thinking to get 15" steel rims and new tyre will update u in couple of months..
  3. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Bro, in the past I have experience of purchasing a car which was delivered with tyres manufactured 1 year before delivery of the car. My tires weared of earlier, hence done some research at that time. Hence shared my knowledge here. Tyre life decreases if stored unused & exposed to adverse weather conditions for long time.

And, anyways, 'chukta nahi hua'. You got discounts worth 75 k. Tyres cost is approx 20k+/-, and they are used by you for almost half of their life span. So still you are in win win situation.
  4. Pradeepms

Pradeepms Amatore

Mysore, Karanataka
    Mysore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ok sir.... i got ur point.. I was telling that on a lighter note...
    Regarding the tyres yeah manuf date is nov 2012 and i bought car in sep 2013 my problem is I was not aware of thorough PDI much just did on a high level... and they did not tell me all these things... Its ok... Now i know lot abt cars... Thanks to all u grp members i learnt a lot... And it will help in my future...
  5. mohdshea

mohdshea Amatore

malappuram
    kerala
    Linea 1.3
    @Tornado yup that's right 35k with bridge stone my02. That too after lot of struggle. No way I am going to get 60k in a single set!
    And by the way have anybody else faced the same issues of deranged camber and caster which is not rectifiable?