1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyre Upgrade - Discussion

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Andy, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: What tyres to buy??

I would suggest you buddy to take a look at yoko tyres aswell and decide...pirelli's are very good no doubt but not worth gambling with..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  2. praful

praful

Bangalore
    Yoko A/C Drives have been on my shortlist, but heard a few reports about soft sidewalls with them. So they are kindda at the bottom of my list.

At the top is actually the Bridgestone Potenza GIII's, but its expensive. So was looking out for more VFM options when I came across the Pirelli P4's. Apart from this the only other options I have were the Bridgestone ER-300/MY-01/MY-02. And of course the Yoko A/C Drives.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yoko AVS DB,Good one.
    i tried on all kind off roads at high speeds as well.
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    GY, BS, Michellin, Yoko and JK , people dont stray much far from these brands in India.
    So its going to be quite a challenge to find considerable reviews for stuff like pirelli, maxxis (which i own).
    Read about them elsewhere that's all.
    It wont be much different if you ask me.
    pirelli p4 four seasons Tire Reviews (63 Reviews)
  5. praful

praful

Bangalore
    I have a Palio, AVS Db is not available for my size :)

I've read the international reviews for this tyre and most skewed towards the positive, but a review in the Indian context definitely helps coz nobody usually gets our kind of conditions i.e. High Temperature/Heavy Rains/Bad Roads.
    1 person likes this.
  6. sunilraj

sunilraj Timido

Bangalore
    Opps, I could not find R16 alloys with 98pcd in bangalore any suggestions.
  7. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Alloywheelsindia.com
    You can purchase them online.
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    my freind recently got 195/60 r15 hankook in his anhc. how are these tyres??
  9. Korean tire,hancook asymmetrical one was pretty popular few years back, most of Hyundai Accents were seen with these tires.
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    hankook K110 evo V12 is spectacular with very good grip...drove a frnds car with those tires !!! will easily last 30k+ ..
    there is another one with 'V' unidirectional pattern, saw in another swift, it also looked fabulous, he said grip levels are almost same in these two tires..he have driven 30k in that, and looks good for another 10k kms !!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.