1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyre Upgrade - Discussion

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Andy, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If your ride is more of in country side then go for 195/65 R15. Our forum members Shams & Ganges already using them without any trouble.
    16'' would'nt be a problem. But if you want to follow what FIAT says then upgrade to 195/60 R15.
    No hatchback tyres comes near to Punto's 195/60 R15. It just looks Fat enough.
  2. sunilraj

sunilraj Timido

Bangalore
    @ No hatchback tyres comes near to Punto's 195/60 R15. It just looks Fat enough

My intention to upgrade is to make the gearing little bit taller and in-turn enhance the apeal. Offcourse will be adding tuning box to counter this.
  3. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    Michelin Tyres Are The best In Everyways , Price Quoteted Is Very high Actuall Price Is 4500
  4. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    The speed Will Show 73 when its running on 70, Not Recommended BRo. You Can Go for 185/65-15 if you want High Profile
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  5. praful

praful

Bangalore
    Has anyone used Pirelli P4 Four seasons tyres?

OR does anyone know anyone who has used them?

Been looking all over the Indian automotive forums for someone who's used them but could find nothing concrete. There are plenty of reviews about them from folks abroad, but I need to know in the Indian context.
  6. Re: What tyres to buy??

Tyre empire white field stocks this specific tyre and was pushing me to go for it the last time I went for tyre rotation and alignment.
    They were saying this tyre is very very similarbto michelin xm2, if not better...they were boasting of very good customer feedback..
    I wouldnt experiment with these unless I see some postive reviews in our indian road condition..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. praful

praful

Bangalore
    That's precisely why I'm on the fence with these tyres, getting a pretty neat deal for them. But just can't find anyone who's used them.
  8. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    MICHELIN Best For India price 4500
  9. Pirelli is good brand , I was looking for the P6 but dealer told me it is going to cost 7500 per tire, so it was overshooting my budget opted for Michelin PLC at 5500 per tire and I am happy with my decision after running 8 k kms.
  10. praful

praful

Bangalore
    I know the brand is good, but nobody using the P4's at all is a bit discerning.

Also my other problem with P4's is that I need to retain stock size. :/

Still looking for anyone who's used the Pirelli P4's.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.