1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyre Upgrade - Discussion

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Andy, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Jasveen,
    Any idea from where we can get AUX cable for the music system...? I am based in Ambala Haryana..
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Any good audio accessories shop or even from stores like Croma and the likes

Waheguru Waheguru
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    rishi,
    here it is :-
    Michelin PRIMACY LC :: Change My Tyre

i will be upgrading to 195/65/R15 from 195/60/R15
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    And I am planning to get 16" Alloys with 205/55/R16 (215/55/R16 if available) Yokohamas after couple of thousand kms.
  5. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Ganges....How about MRF ZLO's ? I heard that Yokohama doesnt give much life.. is that true ?
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Why are we starting another thread on the same topic ??
    Mods note

Guys please please please reconsider the decision to post a query especially when its already doing rounds in the forum...
    Some links ..
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/modifications-tuning/238-punto-tyre-upsize-replacement-queries-21.html
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/tyres-alloys/8096-tyre-upgrade-punto-mjd-active.html

If you go the the concerned sections you will find a ton of info on the same topic.
    Unless your issue is something really different please refrain from re-posting same topics.
  7. Please consider 205/65/r15 michellin xm2's,longer life compared to LC's,and priced @6500
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Wouldn't the difference between 195/65 R15 and 205/65 R15 be a bit too much? I mean in terms of rolling circumference and speedo error.

Rajan
  9. Not much,but this is a better option for people who are michellin fans..I dont like Primary LC's for few obvious reasons,didnt know that XM2's are available @that size.I just simply love michellin XM1+series,and owe our life to them..
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Michelins are awesome. No argument there. I am planning Pirellis for the T-Jet. Michelins are the next obvious choice. But upsizing from 195/65 R15, with no change is rim size, I would consider 205/55 R15 or 205/60 R15 (provided that size is available, of course), rather than 205/65 R15. Are you sure they will not foul the wheel well?

Rajan

PS: Just check Michelin website. XM1+ is available in 205/60 R15.
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.