1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyre Upgrade - Discussion

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Andy, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    Quick question will be getting my Linea delivered tomorrow and changing my tyres to Michelin PLC...Wanted to know the correct pressure for a comfortable ride

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Quick question will be getting my Linea delivered tomorrow and changing my tyres to Michelin PLC...Wanted to know the correct pressure for a comfortable ride
  2. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    The sticker on driver side specifies 36/33. However, I found 35/32 better for a 2-people load.
  3. zenk_888

zenk_888

Bangalore
    I have run more than 32k kms within a year on my t jet plus with the stock good year tyres, want to get them replaced as I am fed up with the tyre noise. Really confused between CPC2 and Michelin PLC...what about all those posts in team bhp about sidewall damage to PLC? Looks like CPC 2 has a stiffer sidewall?
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    32k kms in a year!!! in a tjet!!! someones not affected by fuel prices.
  5. zenk_888

zenk_888

Bangalore
    Read this in team bhp forum and I think it is apt..Life is more than kpl!! It is the sheer driving pleasure that more than compensates for the burn in your pocket... it has to be experienced, cannot be explained in words!!
  6. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    I finally went for Michelin..Checked with couple of M PLC owners and got to know that they are very happy with the product...My car was delivered 2 days back and was impatient to change the tyres so without any confusion changed...
  7. zenk_888

zenk_888

Bangalore
    Understandable...if I had a new car I would have done the same thing...how many km's had they run their M PLC for? And where did you get it changed in Bangalore?
  8. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    I got it changed at Iyengar Tyres... They have opened a new shop on Sarjapur Road close to Wipro...They have all completed >15k
  9. deepakvhegde

deepakvhegde

hi kvk

I think you have gone for the GC upgrade already. do let us know which set of tyres you plan to go for. I am yet to go for GC upgrade and currently evalutating tyre options for my linea mjd
  10. kvk

kvk Amatore

Bangalore
    I will not go for the tyre upgrade now as the GC upgrade has solved my primary problem. There are still some grip in the stock tyre so will not worry about the tyre upgrade.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.