1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyre Upgrade - Discussion

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Andy, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Wonderful choice buddy...My car has same shoes... How much does it costed you?
    I have completed 9K with them and they still look new, although i have lost one tire's sidewall and is presently running as tubed.
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    90 HP Tyres

I will be taking delivery of a 90HP in a few weeks and know nothing about the tyres. Will I need to upgrade?
    What type of tyres are there on a 90HP and if I change, will the alloys still fit?
  3. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    I would require some help in choosing a good pair of tyres for my linea which is due to be delivered next week. I am pretty sure that the stock ones are not good GY NCT5 Eagle or something. I will be driving to office in Bangalore and the roads are not that good for some part of my ride. I would like some tyre which offers a comfortable ride and at the same time durable. I wanted some options in 16 in. Any help/opinions appreciated.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What is the OE tyre/alloy size?
  5. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
  6. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    Wheel Size 16"
    Tyres 205/55 R16
  7. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Good year NCT5 are good tyres. I had them on my previous indica and was forced to change after 72K kms due to an alloy wheel problem.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
  8. If you are looking at comfort and a quite ride, then look no further than Michelin. I've got Michelin PrimacyLC in my Linea.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Or you can try Yokohama C-Drive or Bridgestone POTENZA GIII.
  10. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    What is the estimated price for Michelin, C Drive and Potenza 16 in same profile...Considering I change it right after the delivery what exchange value can i expect.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.