1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyre Upgrade - Discussion

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Andy, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    CPC2 in all the three above mentioned cars ???
    comments in B&I
  2. omzworld

omzworld

Need suggestions friends!
    Just received my Punto MJD Emotion yesterday night along with 2 others form B'Lore group purchasers.
    My Questions:
    1 My landlord's brother has one and said the GC is very low and scrapes easily. True?
    2 I cant buy both Alloy and tyre rightaway. If only tyre is to be changed which one to go for considering:
    'Higher GC'
    'More Grip and stability'
    'Least hole in pocket' - Upto 12K for upgrade of tyres is ok

Thanks everyone in forum to make the purchase affair very smooth!!
  3. omzworld

omzworld

Please help!
    If Tyre upgrades necessary might do in next 2 days else will keep for the full time
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Do one thing buy 15" steel rims for the while approx 2000rs max. and upgrade to michelin primacy LC(5500 each) size 195/60/15
    for ur tornadoes u will get across 13-15k depending on dealer and ur bargaining skills, so it wont deal too much a damage in ur pocket and then upgrade to alloys as and when u like
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Suggestion needed

:cry:I bought C drives for my car two months back and have done 2.5k only.

my one tyre got damaged today. Please suggest what can be done now.
    pics attached. side wall is gone. showed it to a punture repair shop, he suggested patch and tube, gosh that guy didn't even realise what he was suggesting a heart broken person at that moment.

Now I hate bus drivers and dividers with iron angles placed on road near dividers.

IMG00024-20110917-1949.jpg

IMG00025-20110917-1949.jpg
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just go to BK tyre in lajpat nagar and tell him he will solve ur problem in a few hours, he'll put a patch(heated) and this issue will b solved permanently
  7. shashanknathani

Pune
    Awesome.... if this gets fixed.. treat for you buddy...nobody can be more happy than me... can you come with me for the same
  8. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I don think so, I won't be able to make it to Delhi before 12 noon, so I would advice U to go early as this requires atleast 4-5 to get fixed. I'll be more happy if it gets fixed than the treat bro :)
  9. shashanknathani

Pune
    Will be going next weekend then... I can manage for one week by not driving the car too much... Next saturday, i want you to lock your time for this work. Will call you in the afternoon.
  10. omzworld

omzworld

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.