1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyre Upgrade - Discussion

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Andy, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. l13mjd

l13mjd Amatore

Ahmedabad
    I took a look at Primacy 3 ST available in 205/55/16. I could press the sidewall with my hands. Felt that the sidewall is actually softer just at the contact patch with the ground. Size-wise it looked bigger than PLC and even MY02.
  2. pratul

pratul Timido

Mumbai
    I am using DB for last 35k kms, used it in heavy rain at speeds above 100 to 140, without any worry

They have excellent wet grip. It's a good tyre to bank on in all conditions

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Last edited: May 3, 2014
  3. l13mjd

l13mjd Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Between P3 ST and AVS db is the battle now
  4. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    Aaah! That's a good news now :eek: -- More expenses for the month.

Thanks Ganges anna.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Why don't u buy just one gt3 and keep it alligned with the rest of the tyres

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk.
  7. l13mjd

l13mjd Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Today I was told of a guy who deals in tires that were used in test vehicles and sells them at half rate. Worth going for?
  8. gauravbatla

gauravbatla Novizio

Mumbai
    I think the seller is called Wheeler Dealer on snapdeal and the name of the company is Shakti Sai Tyres Ltd in Andheri East in Mumbai. I had called them in the morning to check if they have the tyres available, they said they have 2 right now. So you may call and confirm again regarding your offer if needed. Google the number.

Surprisingly I stay 5 KMs away from their shop and asked if I could come and take the tyres and they refused saying that they only get the money from snapdeal only when it is shipped and delivered so no hand delivery and no 15% discount if I purchase directly. It has to be done via snapdeal !!
  9. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    I would not recommend, tyres are responsible for safety, and I don't think the test vehicle tyres would be in good shape considering they're put through "test".. might as well put another 50% and get new ones!

10. l13mjd

l13mjd Amatore

Ahmedabad
    I thought so too. Put it up on forum to see if others know better.. :)

According to what I was told, the factories sell these tires after testing.. And it's minimal wear. However I am very sceptic about it so shared with you all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.