1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyre Upgrade - Discussion

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Andy, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    Its time for me to replace the tyres on my punto (195/60/15).
    Which out of the below is the best tyre in terms of noise, durability and comfort.
    Please suggest .

1. Michelin XM2
    2.YOKO A drive
    3.YOKO C Drive
    4. MRF ZLO
    5. any other?
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    For noise and comfort, choose between Michelin XM2,Micheline P3ST or Yoko DB series.

For durability, Yoko Earth1, Bridgestone MY02, Apollo Accelere etc are good tyres.
  3. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well Michelin tyres if your budjet allows you to, you can also consider GoodYear Assurance or Assurance Fuel Max, if you want Value for Money, GT3 is there.
    You also have Bridgestone, Turanza-AR20, MY-02 Sporty, if you want Value for Money, there is Potenza RE88 which is a no nonsense tyre.
  4. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    I upgraded to XM2 and am very satisfied with it. No noise and very comfortable as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  5. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    thanks for the reply guys , i am mostly considering XM2 what is the approx price for xm2 ? best quote i got was 5700 (195/60/15)
  6. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Michelin XM2 is the best. But I recently bought Yoko A Drive & travelled 5k after that. Im pretty satisfied with it. And there is an offer going on now. If you buy 4 Yoko tyres, you'll get a Sony portable charger free. Its available only for this month.

Yoko 1.jpg Yoko 2.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Sorry, I don'r know the price of Michelin. But I bought Yoko A drive for Rs.4900. And as I mentioned in the previous post, there is an offer too going. Check out.
  7. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Where did you get this offer? Is it for 205/55/R16?
  8. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    I didn't get the offer as Ive changed it a month back. But I'll enquire with the shop now & tell you. Its mentioned in the ad that its available with all authorized dealers. Will get back to you soon

- - - Merged Post - - -

I just enquired with the Yokohama dealer in T Nagar. He said this offer is available till April 12th. It'll be available with all Yoko dealers then
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    any idea if pirelli p6 is available in 205/55/15 ?
    i'm not able to find anything on the net
  10. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    I bought XM2 185/70 R14 for Rs 4900 each.
    This Sony charger is available only to YOKO tyres. Saw the same at Madhu's as well. Should be available at all outlets.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.