1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tyre Upgrade - Discussion

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Andy, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

2. avnsiva

avnsiva Amatore

3. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Just for info, MRF ZLO is now available in 205/60 R15
  4. My punto has clocked 40000 kms till date. its time to change the tires of my punto. As i need to change all the 4 tyres , i m in confused state which brand need to select it. i heard bridgestone , yokohama , apollo are the famous leading brands. MY car has been running with stock tyre (goodyear GT3) the worst tyres. so i need to go for the good ones. I heard certain brands like nexen , nankang and falken. Are these brands are good . I need to know about these brands and which would the best under budget.

pls suggest me..
  5. varin11

varin11 Superiore

I am running on second set of tyres (Potenza) changed at around 40000 Kms .The tyres thread are still ok at 76800 kms but I feel it become hard as I could feel tyre noise in potholes and also noise has increased at speed.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  6. Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    Looks promising on paper. Please post what price the dealers are willing to sell those at.
  8. paritosh

Replaced stock GT3 ( 40K+) with Bridgestone Potenza RE88. (195)
    Front tyres had multiple side punctures else would have continued atleast 5K more.
    Total Damages 21600 ( incl of alignment and balancing). Also got a UCB watch as a gift from Bridgestone.
    Dealer : Darshan Tyres, Pune

Initial Feedback: The steering feels slightly lighter. Noise and comfort much better. yet to stretch on expressway though..
    its an average on the looks factor.
  9. Handling of 195/65 will be slightly better than 185/70 due to higher side wall. I have yokohama A drive 195/65 R15 on my linea and satisfied. C Drives offer better traction but comes for just around 25000 kms . A drive is all weather tire and seems to come with hard compound good for indian roads and tire noise is very less compared to stock good year or Apollo.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    My C Drive already nearing 40K, and can go easily 10K km more.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.